Whats happened to Cade Cust?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck to him but is he ever really going to be a premiership winning half-back. I call no on that one. Will be an average half in a bottom 8 team.
I disagree @mickqld . Cust will be an average half in a bottom 2 team. I don't see any teams above them on a significant downhill slide in 2022. It will take them a season with their new recruits to turn things around. But if they sack Trent early next season the process might be sped up significantly. Still cellar dwellers in 22 for me.

Apparently the Bulldogs are keen on him and they will sign him. They’ll be getting him with Adam Elliot’s money so I think they’re just waiting to finalise his sacking before announcing the Cust signing.

Apparently the Bulldogs are keen on him and they will sign him. They’ll be getting him with Adam Elliot’s money so I think they’re just waiting to finalise his sacking before announcing the Cust signing.

They have 5 halves now as Gould said when he said No.

Who r they getting rid of?

They have 5 halves now as Gould said when he said No.

Who r they getting rid of?
I don’t think Jake Averillo and Biondo-Odo are considered halves and they’ve shown that Kyle Flanagan and Brandon Wakeham aren’t ideal options at 7 so I wouldn’t rule them out of going after a quality 7 with Adam Elliot’s money and he could definitely be a first grade hooker if they decide to persist with Flanagan.

If true.. I hope we have a bloody good reason to be letting him go. We have no cover for 9. Someone has to be coming in.

If true.. I hope we have a bloody good reason to be letting him go. We have no cover for 9. Someone has to be coming in.
Not that I want to get rid of Cade, but Croker, Lawton and hopefully Manase at some stage

Cust's Aunty is in a Facebook group I'm in and said it's not true.

1630359921708.png

Don't let Cade go Manly!

He is a keeper - our injuries this year have mostly been skewed towards our forward pack. If, instead, we had playmakers out, Cust would have been invaluable.

Foran - 1 more year, Chez 2, Schuster a great edge forward, clubs will be going after Lawton, Fainu fate unknown, Humphreys still a while away, Fainu's brother still years away... WE WILL REGRET THIS.

Tenacious, creative, confident, and skilful playmakers very very hard to come by. His on-field relationship with Guac, and a lot of guys is tried and tested. You won't find a better value playmaker. He is slowly gaining experience, training with elite players, and developing his toughness under the great Des Hasler. Why should another club benefit from this? Every top 30 squad needs 8 playmakers. Just because we didn't see much of him this year, doesn't mean he won't be a great player for Manly one day soon

Don't let Cade go Manly!

He is a keeper - our injuries this year have mostly been skewed towards our forward pack. If, instead, we had playmakers out, Cust would have been invaluable.

Foran - 1 more year, Chez 2, Schuster a great edge forward, clubs will be going after Lawton, Fainu fate unknown, Humphreys still a while away, Fainu's brother still years away... WE WILL REGRET THIS.

Tenacious, creative, confident, and skilful playmakers very very hard to come by. His on-field relationship with Guac, and a lot of guys is tried and tested. You won't find a better value playmaker. He is slowly gaining experience, training with elite players, and developing his toughness under the great Des Hasler. Why should another club benefit from this? Every top 30 squad needs 8 playmakers. Just because we didn't see much of him this year, doesn't mean he won't be a great player for Manly one day soon
Perspective time

Cust leaving may be not all about Manly letting him go

Cust leaving may be because Manly are not giving him a go and Cust may be given an opportunity else where ???

Does not look like happening at present with him wishing to leave but also to take into account that Manly now have young Humphreys on a development contract . Lot to like about Cade , good broken field runner and not a bad range of skills , good footy instincts and support play, . Maybe not the best defensive half going around and does not always take the best options but thought that he may have been the i st 9 pick before Croker really established himself there . More probable next season if his opportunities at i st grade for Manly stay limited or prospects for 2023 . Maybe some appeal for the new expansion club but that is a bit down the track to forecast . Must be frustrating for any fringe i st grade footy player not getting a run right now and the lack of footy and reserve grade comp

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2