We won't make the Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Like i just said in another thread we are still paying 1.80 to make the 8 after the Dragons win. The Dragons are paying 1.50. The bookies still have faith lol

My philosophy

With dragons winning tonight and the draw they have they will be very hard to over take and will probably make the eight.

If we don't make the eight I say let's not lose another game this year

Don't give in the towel , that is not the manly way!!

1st step is to wipe off the 23 points the dragons have over us on Points differential this weekend , even in trying conditions I think we can achieve that on Sunday.

Like i just said in another thread we are still paying 1.80 to make the 8 after the Dragons win. The Dragons are paying 1.50. The bookies still have faith lol
The real reason for that is the possibility that the Bulldogs could get well beaten by Souths. If that were to happen, a big win over Parra and Manly could have a 20 or 30 point head start on F-A.
I also don't think the Titans are a gimme for Saints, particularly given how **** they played tonight.

The real reason for that is the possibility that the Bulldogs could get well beaten by Souths. If that were to happen, a big win over Parra and Manly could have a 20 or 30 point head start on F-A.
I also don't think the Titans are a gimme for Saints, particularly given how **** they played tonight.

Even if the dogs win tomorrow night which I have a funny feeling they will, the team can argue look at statistics, death ride teams but in the end over the next 3 weeks they can control only how they play and winning the 3 remaining games.

There have been enough upsets this season to have me thinking there is still a few twists and turns left before we say goodbye to our top 8 chances.

If we beat Parra by 24 or more and Souths beat the Dogs we could be 7th by the end of this round, despite the Dragons winning last night. Quite conceivable.

A lot comes down to absolutely tearing Parra a new one. If we don't it's an uphill battle.

Last weekend has to have been their one **** up. Even though they won, 2 point margins won't cut it

A lot comes down to absolutely tearing Parra a new one. If we don't it's an uphill battle.

Last weekend has to have been their one **** up. Even though they won, 2 point margins won't cut it
One game at a time! We have to beat a team that would love to ruin our finals aspirations. Time for Manly to send a message to the Dalai and whinging worms that their conduct towards our club earlier this season is not forgotten!

It will be bloody sad if the Dragqueens were to make it and we were to miss out. Sad for us but also sad for the competition as the Queens are not anywhere near Finals standard.

However we cannot blame them or the Scumdogs as we put ourselves in this position.

Oh sure many of the losses were even we had lots of injury's and fair enough, but many were when we were close to full strength.

It's one week at a time , let's just win the next game and put plenty on the scoreboard and see what happens.

It will be bloody sad if the Dragqueens were to make it and we were to miss out. Sad for us but also sad for the competition as the Queens are not anywhere near Finals standard.

However we cannot blame them or the Scumdogs as we put ourselves in this position.

Oh sure many of the losses were even we had lots of injury's and fair enough, but many were when we were close to full strength.

It's one week at a time , let's just win the next game and put plenty on the scoreboard and see what happens.
Mark do not forget we lost to that Dragons side in one of the most pathetic Manly efforts I've ever seen.

Mark do not forget we lost to that Dragons side in one of the most pathetic Manly efforts I've ever seen.

There have been many pathetic displays this year, yes I remember that one well!!

The multi million dollar man known as $Forme had a good hand in many of the losses , only when his plan to oust the coach came to fruition did he decide to have a go.

We have been our own worst enemy for much of the year.

Penrith should have won last night by 20 points. They couldn't score a try to save their lives, they blew 3 or 4 good opportunities. The turning point/s were the two times their moron of a fullback couldn't return a kick with any intelligence. The first time he runs across field right on his tryline with zero urgency and gets picked off and driven back into the in goal. I think it was the very next kick return he ambles back out and dishes off to Mansour at the line giving him no chance to get to ground and he too gets driven back. Saints got back on top of field position after that and slotted the all important field goal. Such a frustrating game, Saints were woeful yet Penrith just couldn't do the business. I suppose that's what happen when you have nothing to play for and a mentally fragile playmaker like Meoward the Prancing Man.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8