We won't make the Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those interested. You can get 80:1 about Manly making the 8.
Probable - No
Possible - Absolutely

For those interested. You can get 80:1 about Manly making the 8.
Probable - No
Possible - Absolutely
Almost tempting. Not. Does show the skew of odds. I think the natural odd would be about 200/1.

Of course if st. choke loses by 30+ points then you'll see this odd paired back in quick time. Would be interesting.

images.jpg

I'm absolutely overjoyed that we avoided the spoon. I never really thought we would make the top 8 even when we had that short lived but enjoyable run. I never expected to beat Easts, but I did expect to beat Parramatta and it makes me feel sick that we lost to them twice this season.

I'm not overly confident about next season because I think we are short one big bopper. Myles & Lussick are handy but are not enforcers. If we had been able to add someone like Moa, then I would have been very confident. I can't understand why we are buying Hookers out our backsides and potentially more backs.

at 3 from our first 12 i thought 9-12 and thats where we ended up, got closer to the top 8 than I expected and are one of the top 3 teams in the second half of the season along with the Roosters and Sharks having won 8 (possibly 9).

Thank fark that we went on that winning run in the back end of the season. It's rare and unfortunate for a team to win 8 games in a season and still finish last but that is exactly what is going to happen this year. Usually the last placed side is absolutely hopeless and only manages 4-6 wins throughout the season.

I'm absolutely overjoyed that we avoided the spoon. I never really thought we would make the top 8 even when we had that short lived but enjoyable run. I never expected to beat Easts, but I did expect to beat Parramatta and it makes me feel sick that we lost to them twice this season.

I'm not overly confident about next season because I think we are short one big bopper. Myles & Lussick are handy but are not enforcers. If we had been able to add someone like Moa, then I would have been very confident. I can't understand why we are buying Hookers out our backsides and potentially more backs.
The spoon looked a real possibility early on in the season. Realistically we were never going to win the premiership even if we scrapped into the final eight. We've never had the spoon and we're not getting it this year, while it's not a premiership to me it's a small victory.

One more win was all that was required and we'd be in sole 8th place. (providing that one win was the dragons game which we lost after scoring equal tries). Take the 2 points off them and give them to us and we'd switch positions. You could argue that we missed the 8 on goal kicks.

You could argue that we missed the 8 on goal kicks.
I guess ... if you were a very argumentative type.
I prefer to look on the bright side - we will still win this year's comp, but in case we don't (!) this will simply renew the club's hunger and focus that slipped there for a while.

Mathematical chance or not. We won't win both games with Ballin gone. So yeah, looking forward to 2016.
We are not completely gone my friend! I'm looking forward to September 2015! Our Holden Cup side are in the finals! :party: With Turbo, we have a chance against any team! We have a really good chance to win the Holden Cup! :clap:

Widdop is out injured, all it takes is for Benji to tweak his hammy and then Saints are rudderless.

They could be beaten by 40 points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4