We won't make the Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Let's also not forget the Panthers have more than half their best side off with season ending injuries, they like us have been the most affected in 2015.

Dylan Walker and John Sutton both out unfortunately.
On top of Isaac Luke Keary being out..... Looks like Dogs 13+
Apparently both are playing now. I read on RLW Facebook page this morning they were both out. Good news

It's gonna be Souths 13+
Dogs are patchy and Souths have a good tough lineup. Just look at their bench.
Go RRRRRabbbiiittttssssss....

By the way , I think its a conspiracy , the sides rated 1-8 are so **** scared of us that they are working together to ensure we miss out!!
Yep maybe so Mark, but on paper we have got it in us to win every game and I hope that we have the mental capacity to see it through. It's a huge ask but we have made our bed and now it's up to us to iron out the creases.If we can beat parra by a good margin then we are still in with a good chance.Our forwards have to play well this weekend and allow our backs to run riot.

I know people don't think it after tonight but we are still in this.

Don't give up yet way too early for that.

Still think we will slip into 8th, there are a few upsets left in season yet!!

Looking a bit that way hey Mick, but who knows , stranger things have happened!

Exactly I think the knights and there old boys days may beat the dogs next week!!

If we win all three games I think we will make the eight win by 20 this weekend which is do able and we are only 3 PD behind the Dragons

Good bye finals. It was fun for a while but always a bridge too far.
That try in the last few seconds v cowboys in Townsville will come back to haunt us - the season will come down to one missed tackle (plus about half a dozen **** losses early in the year)

Just as much as the try in the last couple of minutes in Canberra... Full gambit of emotions this year, and it ain't over yet

While I still believe we will finish in the top 8, I'm weary that our early season will come back to hurt us.

Regardless what else happens, we really do have our 2015 destiny in our own hands. We simply need to keep winning, and winning by good margins.

Either way though I'm proud of how this team has turned things around. We were dead last in round 17 and now we're 9th with 3 games left and only outside of the top 8 on F/A. After round 17 every man and his dog wrote us off. To be where we are now is a great effort, especially since 3 of our recent wins have been against top 8 teams in Cronulla, Brisbane and Souffs. And lets not forget that the Warriors were also in the 8 when we overcame the odds to win that one, Johnson's injury or not. Its not like we've only been beating also-rans on our run.

For and against will need improving,which it will if they win every game,but based on Souths efforts tonight,Manly could overtake them.Injuries and suspensions conspired against Rabbits but their run home is not good

We didn't get the spoon so anything else is a bonus given the start we had to 2015.

All of this reminds me of Tom Mooney in 1979. Manly were white hot at the back end of the season but couldn't jag a top 5 spot in the end missing out by one win i think. In the final round Manly smashed up the so called 'entertainers' Dogs team who were in the top 3 by putting on 7 or 8 unconverted tries at Brookie & winning by 20 or something. Dogs went on to play in the grand final. I remember seeing Mooney interviewed in a bath in the Brookie sheds on Mossop's show the next day saying "They would never have touched us if we had got in the finals".

We blew a few games this year one that comes to mind is the dogs game at brookie when we just lost.They put a bomb up matai & brett watched the ball either one went for it the ball then bounces straight into the hands of a dogs player coming through who goes over for the easiest of tries.Either takes that kick we win the game.

Wabbits get done by Broncos & Rorters leaves them on 30 - same as manly after we win all 3.

Souths are +63. Manly are +4.

if Souths lose obviously their f/a gets worse.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8