We won't make the Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Defend the kiwis rofl

You'll go to no end to exonerate them all

Racist because I've never seen you help an aussie player in this manner

Never realized Orford and co were kiwis, or Taufua last year, or Brett Stewart earlier this season, Kiwis coaches have missed a trick not picking them, Mateo in the backrow would be handy too

I'll leave it there because I have broken my rule of not replying to absolute stupidity

Last edited:
Big game today everyone. It's been raining here pretty much all night, and will continue to rain today. That changes the game completely. It will become much more scrappy, and that will suit Parramatta, and that worries me.

Either way, hoping for a great win.

I'm still happy as pie we haven't and won't win a wooden spoon.

Big game today everyone. It's been raining here pretty much all night, and will continue to rain today. That changes the game completely. It will become much more scrappy, and that will suit Parramatta, and that worries me.

Either way, hoping for a great win.

I'm still happy as pie we haven't and won't win a wooden spoon.

Given where we were at the end of round 16, that in itself is a miracle !

^ I actually think Lyon left him hung out to dry.
Hiku's not the one dropping gifting them possession and falling off tackles. We just don't look switched on at all.

Marking up against Semi is a big challenge for any winger. It's a big ask for a part time winger, that's for sure.

Shame, these players will have to look at themselves and say, we are part of the crew that drove this successful Sea Eagles machine to it's first missing in the finals team in a decade :(

Shame, these players will have to look at themselves and say, we are part of the crew that drove this successful Sea Eagles machine to it's first missing in the finals team in a decade :(

OR

We were part of the first Sea Eagles team ever to be stone motherless last in round 17 and almost make the finals.

OR

We were part of the first Sea Eagles team ever to be stone motherless last in round 17 and almost make the finals.

Hey, I'm happy we didn't get the spoon mate. In in that boat. Anything more than that was a bonus for me. As I say, come back next year:-

1. Improved game plan
2. Tougher forwards
3. Players that want to be here

and Bob's your UNcle.

Hey, I'm happy we didn't get the spoon mate. In in that boat. Anything more than that was a bonus for me. As I say, come back next year:-

1. Improved game plan
2. Tougher forwards
3. Players that want to be here

and Bob's your UNcle.

Making the 8 would have been a huge buzz, but you know finishing 9th after the year we have had is pretty cool as well.

Onwards and upwards in 2016

Especially now Ballin looks to be out for season. We looked disjointed out there without his direction from hooker and sadly dont think hodges offers anything in that department

Manly played like millionaires today. A wet day and we played a dry day game, pushed passes, no patience, bad options, soft tries. When we lost 3 possessions in our own half in the first 12 minutes I could smell trouble. The fact that we conceded tries immediately after we scored our first 2 tries is bloody criminal, the fact that we let them score before and straight after half time was insane and their last try from dummy half and you were thinking is Foran actually playing for them now? Wow what a total stuff up, I think it shows though that we lost too many games early this season and it was a game too far.

Manly played like millionaires today. A wet day and we played a dry day game, pushed passes, no patience, bad options, soft tries. When we lost 3 possessions in our own half in the first 12 minutes I could smell trouble. The fact that we conceded tries immediately after we scored our first 2 tries is bloody criminal, the fact that we let them score before and straight after half time was insane and their last try from dummy half and you were thinking is Foran actually playing for them now? Wow what a total stuff up, I think it shows though that we lost too many games early this season and it was a game too far.

The try right after half time was a nut buster. Dummy half lunge and points. The writing was on the wall after that and we never took control. Still, to not get the spoon is massive and we smashed a few on the way. That would be you Soufs haha!!!!

Beat melb twice,smashed both broncos & souths & we won't be playing semis.That hurts.

And that's the thing that hurts the most !!

I know with all the drama, injures and poor form of earlier rounds this team has shown glimpses of what we are really capable of.

I really hope that our boys watch a few of the finals games and it really brings back the hunger to want to be back playing finals football next year!!

And that's the thing that hurts the most !!

I know with all the drama, injures and poor form of earlier rounds this team has shown glimpses of what we are really capable of.

I really hope that our boys watch a few of the finals games and it really brings back the hunger to want to be back playing finals football next year!!

Nah they'll be in Bali on the piss!'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8