Walker to 5/8 our X factor for finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
All I know is I’m hoping it’s his ankle !! Hasler said could be his foot which means it could be lisfranc injury/fracture which would rule walker out for the season

let’s hope it’s an ankle injury which isn’t serious

is there any news on the severity of Walkers ankle injury?
Is it the same ankle he injured a couple of years back?
Haven't heard anything official but based on the footage and his reaction looked very much like a high ankle sprain. 2-8 weeks depending on severity.

One of the two anyway.
I heard from a bloke that has a mate who dates a girl who read on twitter a post forwarded from Insta liked by a physiotherapist who treated the left finger of a gardener who mowed the lawn at Dessies neighbours place it was his neck. Pretty reliable info i recon.

Attachments

• 20200622_091824.jpg
    20200622_091824.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 17
Such rotten luck for Walkz, he hasn't been the same runner of the ball since he had that injury in PNG. If we do make it to the finals and he is back it could be a huge in, but if he doesn't make it then it could have been the last game for us given his deal was a 1 yr extension for this yr only? Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery as we need our full strength team to push further than last yr

At least it is not season ending but shocking luck . Like Turbo just hope for as quick a recovery as possible and that Manly are in a good enough position to then get maximum benefit when they return .

Such rotten luck for Walkz, he hasn't been the same runner of the ball since he had that injury in PNG. If we do make it to the finals and he is back it could be a huge in, but if he doesn't make it then it could have been the last game for us given his deal was a 1 yr extension for this yr only? Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery as we need our full strength team to push further than last yr
Two year extension fortunately .

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10