Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Make up your mind Dylan! If you want to leave then GO! We need players who want to be at our club!
Maybe he wants to be at our club but thinks he should be paid more. It is not uncommon to have people feel like that at a workplace.

It would be good for him to make up his mind, but the indecisiveness only has an impact if we have identified someone else who we would pursue if he rejects the current offer. The fact the offer hasn't been pulled suggests that it is otherwise slim pickings on the market.

If he does go elsewhere, I doubt we will rush to sign someone else - it might actually help to have a bit of cash on the sideline in case a really good player is disgruntled at their club in a few months time.

Yeah, we have absolutely no idea whatsoever of the dialogue that has taken place between the club and Walker .. both sides may be content with the process .. maybe not .. but for people to automatically assume a negative perspective and start to throw insults and abuse Walkers way is pathetic ...

I am hoping that there is a deal in there somewhere that both Walker and the club are happy with .. if not .. then good luck to Walker and move on ..

Heard this Morning He's going to the Tigers, trying to extract some more info but it's like pulling teeth.
Wouldn’t surprise me as he’s taken a long time with this manly offer. I’d be happy for him to stay for his utility value, but equally I think we can have a better balanced team without him in some ways.

Also he has been a negative headline magnet for manly, and I do believe he owes manly for sticking by him through thick and thin. I’m not jumping for joy if he stays, nor crying if he goes.

Wouldn’t surprise me as he’s taken a long time with this manly offer. I’d be happy for him to stay for his utility value, but equally I think we can have a better balanced team without him in some ways.

Also he has been a negative headline magnet for manly, and I do believe he owes manly for sticking by him through thick and thin. I’m not jumping for joy if he stays, nor crying if he goes.
I'm not sold on him leaving yet, couldn't get any more on it as my info went to sunday morning bowls/pissup so maybe later.
I agree regarding a better balanced team without him, we were a lot more direct before he came back and Shoe was on fire.

Dean Bulldog Ritchie reporting that a Sydney star could leave. Been offered $450k but wants $700k after a stellar season. 😳

SHOOSH

Which leading player is ready to quit his Sydney club? The player is on $450,000 a year but, given his stellar form this season, wants that figure increased to a whopping $700,000. His club has rejected such a severe climb, prompting our man to consider walking away.

Dean Bulldog Ritchie reporting that a Sydney star could leave. Been offered $450k but wants $700k after a stellar season. 😳
If that player is walker then no way is he worth $700K.

Our offer of $450K is a very reasonable offer from us we have given him so many chances and loyalty from us a club.

I like walker as a player but if he wants the money the there is door and don’t punch it on the way out.

If I was him I would take the $450K be a chance of winning a title with close mates and show some loyalty back to the club when we could of very easily let him go.

tigers or manly even for that cash I know where I would want to play.

SHOOSH
Which leading player is ready to quit his Sydney club? The player is on $450,000 a year but, given his stellar form this season, wants that figure increased to a whopping $700,000. His club has rejected such a severe climb, prompting our man to consider walking away.

I'm guessing Doueihi, Tigers best player this year and 450k starting price sounds about right. Easy club to walk away from atm. No way it's Walker, not even his manager would be silly enough to ask for 700k.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8