Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m happy for any of our players to test the market because I want them to be paid what they are worth. Of course, if they are happy to sign for less than what they can get elsewhere then that is great, but that is their choice.

I understand the argument that the club stood by Dylan and that Dylan should repay that. But what does that ‘repay’ look like? Is it improving on and off field performance / behaviour for the duration of the current contract, or is it resigning for ‘unders’ in the next contract? In my mind, the former is a reasonable expectation and the latter is not.

I’ve personally not been the biggest Walker fan, but I thought the way he carried himself this year (after pizza gate) showed maturity (finally). He played well and didn’t carry on. So if he continues on this trend, then he would be an asset to the club and I hope he stays. But if he finds a higher bidder and leaves, then so be it.

Bloke is fully entitled to explore his options .. .
Yes, of course he does, in a time frame and manner that fits in with the plans of his current employer...the same as any player does. According to a journo, an offer was tabled to him going on 2 months ago. I would imagine for someone in Walker's shoes that time frame would be very close to, if not past that time frame.

Yes, of course he does, in a time frame and manner that fits in with the plans of his current employer...the same as any player does. According to a journo, an offer was tabled to him going on 2 months ago. I would imagine for someone in Walker's shoes that time frame would be very close to, if not past that time frame.

In Walker's shoes ? .. I'm not certain that he is as universally hated as some on here would have us believe, or as lacking in suitors. There may be several reasons for the delay .. money, length of contract, other clubs negotiating, other clubs waiting for the Nov 1 deadline to see what other options they have , etc etc ..

But hey .. let's all read between the lines and conclude that Walker is an ungrateful dickhead ...

In Walker's shoes ? .. I'm not certain that he is as universally hated as some on here would have us believe, or as lacking in suitors. There may be several reasons for the delay .. money, length of contract, other clubs negotiating, other clubs waiting for the Nov 1 deadline to see what other options they have , etc etc ..

But hey .. let's all read between the lines and conclude that Walker is an ungrateful dickhead ...
By "Walker's shoes" I was referring to his checkered past and how the club stood by him. I also doubt there is MUCH outside interest in him for '22 and clubs do not have to wait until Nov 1 as clubs would be well advanced with any recruitment they are seeking and Walker was a free agent Nov 1 2020. I'm guessing he will sign with us for 1 year or not at all.

I didn't think the fact he had major issues for an alledged domestic issue, or Pizzagate, were in question?

Both these incidents, plus Doorgate, and also the well publicised issue with the overdose whilst at Souths, put Walker well and truly in the dickhead category.

And well and truly in the "not learning from previous mistakes" category.

Learning to read...............?

Heard this Morning He's going to the Tigers, trying to extract some more info but it's like pulling teeth.
Hard to imagine that the Tigers would be able or prepared to offer Walker much more then any realistic Manly offer . Well if he goes , so be it , think that Bullemor could offer any similar general benefit or all round playing ability that Dylan offers if it comes to that . Just concerned that Walker could still offer something as a 6 if Foz has any availablility issues next season [ which of course i hope not ] but obviously still have Schuster more then capable of playing there if needed . Weekes has played a fair bit of 6 in the lower grades apparently , no doubt a pretty fair player but looks like he would have to pick up his defence a bit to be a i st grade 6 .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8