Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just remembered that Tim Sheens was the Kangaroos coach who gave Walker his debut. This might lend weight to the theory that the Tigers are interested and that Walker might be open to the move, notwithstanding the end to his time at Souths under Madge.

Huge money for him if he could get it and no one would blame him going for that differential , however as we know everything mentioned by sports journalists isn’t always spot on and most of their info comes from managers trying to pump up tyres for extra commissions.

Can't believe we just jump at shadows here by assuming it's Walker.
Some artilcles we dismiss as rubbish and others we want to read between the lines and put on tinfoil hats.

I don't think it's about Walker but I don't know who it could be because I haven't really thought about it.

Can't believe we just jump at shadows here by assuming it's Walker.
Some artilcles we dismiss as rubbish and others we want to read between the lines and put on tinfoil hats.

I don't think it's about Walker but I don't know who it could be because I haven't really thought about it.
I think it has more validity because it's Dean Ritchie who always has Manly stuff.

I checked out the story and there was a link on the story... and yes the link took me to another story about Walker.... but Sam Walker! Not saying this isn't Dylan but why in the story would it have a link and that link was a story about Sam?

I see in the Rumoured signings thread the Panthers Momirovski is said to be the subject of interest from Warriors .. and Manly.
A premiership winner ... and good centre depth, possibly a fill-in fullback too.
Or at least a bargaining chip to encourage Walker to bite the bullet!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8