Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After offering him good coin, another 2 years, the no. 14, plus Des's loyalty/support, and he still hasn't signed. Then the only stumbling block with Manly I can think of is, in Dylan's view, they've added an unreasonable clause in the contract regarding off-field behaviour. If that's the case, (and who could blame Manly after all his misdemeanours) I'd say tough titties Dylan.

On the other hand, if its his manager trying to get him more coin here or elsewhere, surely if it hasn't been offered by now its not going to happen. I think Dylan needs to get his priorities in order, or find a new manager/advisor.

After offering him good coin, another 2 years, the no. 14, plus Des's loyalty/support, and he still hasn't signed. Then the only stumbling block with Manly I can think of is, in Dylan's view, they've added an unreasonable clause in the contract regarding off-field behaviour. If that's the case, (and who could blame Manly after all his misdemeanours) I'd say tough titties Dylan.

On the other hand, if its his manager trying to get him more coin here or elsewhere, surely if it hasn't been offered by now its not going to happen. I think Dylan needs to get his priorities in order, or find a new manager/advisor.
Give him until Monday to accept the offer or withdraw it. After the signings by the Dogs and Dragons I think the only other option in Sydney left are the Tigers. Don't think he would be keen to go back to Magquire.

Give him until Monday to accept the offer or withdraw it. After the signings by the Dogs and Dragons I think the only other option in Sydney left are the Tigers. Don't think he would be keen to go back to Magquire.
I wouldn't give his agent a deadline at all, just withdraw the offer when we feel he has had enough time to accept it or not. Which was probably about 3 weeks ago really. Same for any player, not just Walker.

agreed

If Dylan does leave, then that would be a perfect opportunity for Schuster to be given a 60 minute roving/ballplaying role in the middle of the field, while also adding a hard-running back rower to the starting side.

This could work out ok for us. I would prefer that Walker stays, but this is not a bad idea if he doesn't. Bullemore and Ola'katau would give us a lot of impact as our backrow combination. Lawton, Schuster, Aloiai and Taupau is a pretty handy bench. Obviously, Schusters role would be different to Walkers. But as a ball playing, roving lock for 60 minutes, we could potentially get a lot more from him as well.

Last edited:
Brent Read reporting that Manly have tabled a 2 year extention to Walker but his manager is still shopping around. Manly losing patience with him. Don't fuk Des around or he'll drop you like a wet sponge.
Makes sense if I was Walker, why sign a 2 year deal when you can take a bet of taking a 1 year. Take some coin for this year, put in (which would be a win for Manly), take a 3 year contract with the Dolphins on big coin and do nothing.... he's that type of guy. If he takes the 2 year he would most likely miss out on the big coin. After all he probably only has 4 more years before the career is over given no more misdemeanors.

Maybe the issue is Manly have said take 2 or nothing, maybe the delay is Dolphins dodging offering the big bucks, both equals dalay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4