Update to last nights mess - serious

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably, but the person behind Zorba does have a lot too do with the clubs media. The internet is an excellent way to get publicity out too the supporters too so they need to look after the B.B as though its a business tool. If someone reported something (not sure what yet) then their may have been cause to close the forum for safty reasons. You can't have the BB displaying anything that will work against what the club tries to use it for.

Time will tell though.

As a paid up member of the football club I would prefer the staff to be concentrating on winning footy games rather than spending time baby sitting a bunch of lunatics !amazed ;) on a internet bulleting board.

IMO they should close it down, there are plenty of other alternative sites with forum. ME would then be just a marketing tool and a way to disseminate info the the fans. :boho: :boho:
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Apr 07 2005, 12:33AM ]</span>

do you find it strange how many people put a g on the end of bulletin board. i do it all the time just through habit of typing ing

Sure do, Disseminate is the word you are looking for.

have to be a bit clearer for all our sudden influx of ME refugees :)

I think a forum with PM would be an idea....The mods could PM the regulars when there getting out of line.

I hate breaking this too you byso... but theres always been PM..... and... um, you've always had the ability to warn people.

Oh well. You cant save everyone

some sort of warning system would be good….like….i don’t know…………an e-mail! Also an explanation wouldn’t go far astray. It would certainly curb the need for people to come back under different names to try and get an explanation.

Media imo is partly to blame, if he had of handled the c_eagle v cliffy fight in a more appropriate manner then there would have been no backlash to the banning.

He obviously acts before he thinks.

Also a bit of consistency wouldn’t hurt……..sorry clffy but I’m going to have to use you as an example here……Cliffy always uses foul language on the board and has he been banned???? NO, far from it. c_eagle, myself, kiwi eagle and the rest of the outcasts just have a bit of fun using wit and sarcasm with NO malicious intentions and we are the ones that get banned. And then he wonders why we get annoyed and come back wanting some answers.

Media stated to me that he bans people as soon as he sees foul language in a post…….you can’t tell me that he has never seen cliffy swear and carry on?

All it would of took was a warning for all parties concerned. But instead of that media has acted in a way that was only ever going to end in chaos.

p.s. in no way am I trying to make myself look like an angel……..i get in arguments all the time, but they never result in swearing or name calling.

I just can’t believe some people can get away with blue murder whilst people that never put a foot wrong e.g. Kiwi. get victimised.

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Apr 06 2005, 02:25PM ]</span>

This discussion brings back so many memories.
But alas, so many times the folks now sprouting this "new found info" told us to **** off back to AE.

AE -----

Its just a little bit funny.

I hate breaking this too you byso... but theres always been PM..... and... um, you've always had the ability to warn people.

Oh well. You cant save everyone

I was talking about ME.......time for you're afternoon nap champ ;) :clap:

I received an email from sgt and I was banned of r swearing,which I did once so although not happy I will cop that.

Will try to get an email to Zorba personally sometime I think.

EA,in my email it mentioned something about sgts email addy being posted on here. I think that may be the reaosn you were banned so I will apologise for that as you were only helping me out

There could be a book written about this saga - get Tom Kenneally on the phone

LOL byso. I know.......

Its time for me to delete all that lead up to my stupidity... and edit some stuff to make you look like the fool.

Bye bye now! lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6