Update to last nights mess - serious

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah but what abbout my round preview?

Oh does this site have something to do with football :)

Lucky you upgraded the server last week

This is just too bizarre for words.

Sorry to everyone involved, I maintain that the forum will stick around - unfortunately it will probably be in exactly the same form as it is now.

They need to have more moderators. Zorba's job is not to moderate a forum - he could easily dish out 5 (unpaid of course) jobs to people who are regularly on the forum and make sure they keep it all in check. Sarge could be made an administrator or something so that he has overruling powers and Zorba could be the go-to man - the only bloke who has the power to say...ban people?

The mod's can delete posts, lock threads and maybe temp ban people for 6 hours or something.

This is all that needs to happen.

who knows……but I am media’s number 1 target by the looks of it.

I never got an email about my banning or even an explanation. I got banned from the kennel earlier this year, I was easily the most hated person ever on the kennel. The admin got like, 5 emails a day asking for me to get banned, or so it turned out. The point is, even though I was so unpopular, I still got an email from the Admin, explaining why I was banned and for how long.

Meanwhile, at a forum where I've been a regular for as long as I can remember, I don't even get that luxury.

I did get a reply from sgt as I said.

1 line interested me. "You have been roped into a situation you have had no part in really".

Was other stuff as well that I shouldn't post on this forum. I will get an email away to Zorba if I can find his addy.

I've posted a message on ME politely asking Sarge to email me.

I'm quite keen to let him know my thoughts on the matter. He clearly isn't a bad bloke, he just couldn't handle all the crap that went down last night. He is only one man after all.

I've posted a message on ME politely asking Sarge to email me.

I'm quite keen to let him know my thoughts on the matter. He clearly isn't a bad bloke, he just couldn't handle all the crap that went down last night. He is only one man after all.

The reply I received from him was fair enough and I could see his point of view. But still don't agree with my banning

Just banged off an email to Media as well. Look forward to a response. Have asked to be re-instated too

Kiwi - sounds like you and Sarge aren't on bad term, maybe you could politely ask him for Zorba's email?

Update: 1 hour and 20 minutes after my post, no reply yet. I just want a new friend :(

Kiwi - sounds like you and Sarge aren't on bad term, maybe you could politely ask him for Zorba's email?

Update: 1 hour and 20 minutes after my post, no reply yet. I just want a new friend :(

Will, eight is enough!

Too right, Guy. (OMG I know your real name?! LOL!!)

I didn't know how to react the first time I saw that bit, at first I was kinda stunned, and then I laughed at it and couldn't stop for the rest of the episode.

Or as a hint to people he meets in future?

I always picture c_eagle as a big of a feminine bloke - in a metro sense of course. A sensitive new age guy, or whatever. Not like, he has tits or anything.

Or as a hint to people he meets in future?

I always picture c_eagle as a big of a feminine bloke - in a metro sense of course. A sensitive new age guy, or whatever. Not like, he has tits or anything.
:lol:

Guy can I tell Bri about Will's post?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8