Update to last nights mess - serious

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah, so I forget one thing... I did defamation 3 years ago and have just written an assignment on tax law. I need to research defamation properly but I don't think it would be tough to defend. Something this small a judge would throw the case out of court. I believe truth can work as a partial defence though. It definately helps.

Anywas I doubt defamation will apply in this circumstance.

South island is lovely! My old swimming coach was from there (and I miss him sooooo much!)... Pity your beaches suck...
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Apr 06 2005, 07:00PM ]</span>

You went alright for someone who did it 3 years ago. I did it last week. So in 3 weeks I will have forgotten it.

Ah, so I forget one thing... I did defamation 3 years ago and have just written an assignment on tax law. I need to research defamation properly but I don't think it would be tough to defend. Something this small a judge would throw the case out of court. I believe truth can work as a partial defence though. It definately helps.

Anywas I doubt defamation will apply in this circumstance.

South island is lovely! My old swimming coach was from there (and I miss him sooooo much!)... Pity your beaches suck...

I hated tax law, I think I only attended 50% of the lectures.

Is a bit of a bugger... but I'm getting there. It's understandable and will put me on good stead for the rest of my life. I've done gone and picked the hard subjects this year. And I feel that since I've survived Equity, corporate, contracts, torts, constitutional & Property I can survive anything!!!
And that's not to mention crim, admin, international, litigation, & 2 intor courses and now I'm doing more crim, environmental & tax... I can do ANYTHING!!

LOL

Tax & defamation are... taxing... Yes? sorry, had to say it.

I hear Red Dwarf... Stuff law!! GO BRITISH COMEDY!!!

Thanks for your help Hopium, I will keep in mind what you said in your PM and will deal with it accordingly if the need arises.

Hopefully this will be the last I have to worry about it.

I now have the OK to return to ME after an email from Zorba. he was pretty reasonable about it so the outcome was OK.

I won't be going anywhere. I will still come to both forums like I have in the past,especially with this being c_eagles and Wills homebase now

I won't be going anywhere. I will still come to both forums like I have in the past,especially with this being c_eagles and Wills homebase now

I'll sleep better now :lol: :lol:

sorry dude, i'm just being a goose

Good to seen people with some humour :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4