Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What makes you say that Cameron, pretty sure every club has their quota of Marquee players now. They would be wanting top $s and probably a combo deal as well...ain't happening.
agree ,this story is just click bait .Brent Read says the Turbo's will be fine .We just need Siebold here with team of assistants asap and get into it .
Also just hearing on Twitter that Wiedler saying TT is not making any decisions at such a emotional time .
So we can all stand down !!!

We weren't a show even without jerseygate. We had Tom T ,Saab, Garrick, Parker, Jake, Paseka, Keppie, Lawton all gone over the last 8 weeks and at various stages of the year. We got flogged 38-0 by the Broncos and we were at full strength. The whole year was a cluster fuk of poor coaching, poor leadership and sh*t player attitudes combined with injuries. We were slow, unfit and showed no impact in big games. The Cowboys and Storm games were pathetic defensively and that was before the pride sh*t. After that our defense was Z grade getting flogged by everyone.
I think we all have heard the playing divide goes further back but jersey gate was the tip of the iceberg. Sure we can look back to round 10. Or we could look at round 19, with 20 competition points and 6 games to play (many against teams that slipped ahead of us on the ladder and all extremely winnable games).

Which is a more reliable indicator of making the finals?

We obviously have problems with the resilience of the playing squad but that gets fixed by recruitment and retention. Not by backing the players over the coach for playing-squad drama and weakness. We have sacked a proven coach and are bringing in a coach that will need to succeed instantly in an unstable (and volatile) environment, or fail miserably (again). Insane. No trbo and the team was finding its way that first month. It got in a good position by round 19 and that’s all that matters. If we made finals without trbo after being labelled a one-man team in 2021, we would’ve had a lot to build off for 23.

Not to be, purely because delusional idiots run the place and aren’t able to put personal feelings aside

Last edited by a moderator:
1665714199589.png

1665713571272.png

Last edited:
We weren't a show even without jerseygate. We had Tom T ,Saab, Garrick, Parker, Jake, Paseka, Keppie, Lawton all gone over the last 8 weeks and at various stages of the year. We got flogged 38-0 by the Broncos and we were at full strength. The whole year was a cluster fuk of poor coaching, poor leadership and sh*t player attitudes combined with injuries. We were slow, unfit and showed no impact in big games. The Cowboys and Storm games were pathetic defensively and that was before the pride sh*t. After that our defense was Z grade getting flogged by everyone.
Mick you should work in media communication for the Royal Family. You just explain things so eloquently.

Well, at worst I look forward to hearing your take on things, and I’m sure you can put together a compelling opinion piece about Harry and Megs.

NYEagle

agree ,this story is just click bait .Brent Read says the Turbo's will be fine .We just need Siebold here with team of assistants asap and get into it .
Also just hearing on Twitter that Wiedler saying TT is not making any decisions at such a emotional time .
So we can all stand down !!!
What decision? He then finishes with getting back on the field for Manly. Flog off Weidler!

So let me get this straight. Turbo has decided , even though he's under contract till 2026 , to not make a decision on his future even though he's under contract till 2026. Instead he'll focus on injury recovery which he should already be focused on and making sure that instead of 6 games a year Manly gets substantially more. Fu*k me dead the level of clickbait media bullsh*t in this saga could fill up the Marianas trench

So let me get this straight. Turbo has decided , even though he's under contract till 2026 , to not make a decision on his future even though he's under contract till 2026. Instead he'll focus on injury recovery which he should already be focused on and making sure that instead of 6 games a year Manly gets substantially more. Fu*k me dead the level of clickbait media bullsh*t in this saga could fill up the Marianas trench
If you know its clickbait, why are you having a crack at Turbo, what has he done!!!???

If you know its clickbait, why are you having a crack at Turbo, what has he done!!!???
Having a meeting with his manager to decide his future when he's contracted till 2026. WTF is that all about. Was he just going to decide to walk away was he ?

With the change in coach, do you think it is time to Make Jake the Captain? He is a leader and he will help galvanise the playing group.
I think it would take DCE making the decision rather than the new coach or anyone outside of him.Whilst I agree that a change of captain is probably needed,not sure it would be in the best interest of the team sacking DCE given the current situation

Tom is man enough to speak for himself. Until there is a direct quote from Tom, I just assume his manager is wanting to be relevant.
His manager is out of the same stable as Des’,so who’s to say it was a catch up that had been planned for a while and the only reason it’s made news is the current situation or just a ploy to worry the club by his manager.How do we know the likes of Parker or Croker weren’t meeting their managers today.

Last edited:
Tony Mestrov said that the turbo brothers and Dce are the cornerstone of the team who will make us a premiership threat.

We’ve been saying this for seven or eight years and we have Only made the finals 3 out of the last 8 seasons and had three coaches and now a fourth coach coming in at that time

Last edited:
Would you give up the 3 x Turbo brothers to be replaced by Dylan Edwards, Patrick Carrigan and Reuben Cotter ?? I would.

I may have missed it and someone may of brought it up earlier,but when the media/Des’ managers company,have been releasing stories,has any of them mentioned Ben?I know he’s not in the same league as his brothers and has no influence on what goes on at the club,but wouldn’t you think they’d at least tag him on at the end of a story?Just highlights how big a beat up this story is.Use the biggest names in the club to threaten the owner and to garner support for Des

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8