Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don’t see them going anywhere, not even the roosters could fit them in under their magic salary cap.
The only club with any chance is the Dolphins and that’s a big move for more or less the same chance of a premiership.

This is just their player’s manager trying to get noticed who also happens to manage Des.

Last edited:
I don’t see them going anywhere, not even the roosters could fit them in under their magic salary cap.
The only club with any chance is the Dolphins and that’s a big move for more or less the same chance of a premiership.

This is just their player’s manager trying to get noticed who also happens to manage Des.
Imagine what a score that would be for the Dolphins... they actually might become competitive (not suggesting that it would make them a chance of winning the comp) if they got Jake and Tom...

Won't happen though as I am certain it is all media beatup bs...

"They asked for a clause..."
"The request was denied..."

= beat up...

Having said that, if they want out, let them go so long as it does not cost us money... nobody should be wearing the colours that does not have full commitment to the needs of the team...
What I find strange is players seem to be taking sides with the coaches. I can understand that players do bond throughout the years with other players and even coaches, but the coach or players do not pay the bills as the players are on paper employed by the club. For players to think outside that box is not only biting the hand that is feeding them but also disrespectful. It’s all great being the best player in a team or should I say the most valuable, but thinking about leaving because someone else won’t be there next year is not right. If Tom and his manager wants to put him in this position then they need to take a hard look at reality and the consequences that come with that way of thinking. This is happening now at nearly all clubs.How can a team even expect to exist by such a thing. The way things are going, we may not even have a team to field next year. This is a far cry from the Manly of old. The whole NRL is a mess and this sort of thing is running rampart in nearly all clubs. Religion, politics, sport has become one.

What I find strange is players seem to be taking sides with the coaches. I can understand that players do bond throughout the years with other players and even coaches, but the coach or players do not pay the bills as the players are on paper employed by the club. For players to think outside that box is not only biting the hand that is feeding them but also disrespectful. It’s all great being the best player in a team or should I say the most valuable, but thinking about leaving because someone else won’t be there next year is not right. If Tom and his manager wants to put him in this position then they need to take a hard look at reality and the consequences that come with that way of thinking. This is happening now at nearly all clubs.How can a team even expect to exist by such a thing. The way things are going, we may not even have a team to field next year. This is a far cry from the Manly of old. The whole NRL is a mess and this sort of thing is running rampart in nearly all clubs. Religion, politics, sport has become one.
Mate this has been a problem ever since the NRL started letting blokes walk away mid-contract - there is no accountability... I get that it is a difficult situation to manage when a bloke does not want to play for a side any longer but there should be conditions written into EVERY contract that ANY player CAN be dropped and that being dropped WILL result in a significant pay cut...
And any player that walks away mid-contract should serve a mandatory stint on the sidelines...
For too long the monkeys have been arguing with the organ grinder about what music they are prepared to dance to...

Edit. I am not suggesting that is what is happening with the Turbos as I reckon this is all BS

Mate this has been a problem ever since the NRL started letting blokes walk away mid-contract - there is no accountability... I get that it is a difficult situation to manage when a bloke does not want to play for a side any longer but there should be conditions written into EVERY contract that ANY player CAN be dropped and that being dropped WILL result in a significant pay cut...
And any player that walks away mid-contract should serve a mandatory stint on the sidelines...
For too long the monkeys have been arguing with the organ grinder about what music they are prepared to dance to...

Edit. I am not suggesting that is what is happening with the Turbos as I reckon this is all BS
and don't get me started on player's managers!!

Potential Turbo headlines for the next few weeks:

Turbo Brothers seen breakfasting with Bennett.
Tom declares he won't be coached by anyone other than Brad Arthur and Trent Barrett. - (Jake seen carrying Trent's garden chairs)
Trbojevic's take massive pay cuts for the honour of playing for the Roosters.
Turbo injures hamstring while sleeping.
TikTok team mates? Jake dances shirtless in video with Nathan Cleary.
Please add to these headlines.:p

This will show the true character of the turbo brothers imo.

You love the place?? Unhappy with it “imploding”?

They can Either stand up for the club that has invested heavily in their family, and has always been behind Tom regardless of the MANY seasons he’s had to miss,

Or

F$&k off to the next highest bidder…

If I had to bet my money ide like to think the turbo boys will stand up and guide the club back to good times… if they cut and run, that will reveal their true characters
Hard to be too judgemental on "the true character of the turbo brothers" when the club that they love treats everybody from players, coaches and fans with such disregard and disdain.

If the Turbo boys were to leave I'd find it difficult to begrudge them. Not one single person is bigger than the club....but Penn certainly behaves like he is.

I don’t think it’s total BS frank. This is serious stuff mate. Maybe blown up a little, but it’s still going on at clubs. That’s my point. Another thing is regardless of the story, this is going to test their loyalty.The club and players have complete control over this issue.What worries me is a player of Toms calibre deserves to win a premiership and to think that he might never do that is sad in itself. So having said that, it would not surprise me if he did go.Not every player gets to win a premiership but players like Tom usually do. But with Manly???? I can’t see it anytime soon. Who knows

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8