Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
and Flag Ale
5EEF865A-22F0-443A-B6C4-1DF850A47C22.jpeg

Remember it well. Still very popular in the 1960s.

Sounds like complete bull****. They play a sport where every member of an organisation are replaceable at any moment in the pursuit of results.

As athletes they grow up in this system; the turbos aren't going to throw the toys out of the cot when a coach is sacked. Not for a single one of the millions they're paid.

According to this report, Turbo trained at Brookie today & after speaking with his manager said he won't be seeking a release

So siebold won’t be starting until December. How is he going to be able ti
Plan a full season and pre season properly. This is ridiculous.

I listened to Wielder in MMM and the guy is full of shot. Suggesting he has heard rumblings that Turbo would be seeking a release. The suggesting that he believed that it would happen. Sensationalism and bull at the highest. What absolute speculation and unfounded rubbish. No wonder players get frustrated by the garbage reported about them by these guys.

I may have missed it and someone may of brought it up earlier,but when the media/Des’ managers company,have been releasing stories,has any of them mentioned Ben?I know he’s not in the same league as his brothers and has no influence on what goes on at the club,but wouldn’t you think they’d at least tag him on at the end of a story?Just highlights how big a beat up this story is.Use the biggest names in the club to threaten the owner and to garner support for Des
Who?

**** Des that simple he is a cancer in the club he quit us once tool staff tried to raid our players should never had been let back in the club.

Penn can **** of also BUT at the moment unfortunately he is the owner so 1 has to go and that is Des.
I’m with you Koko Republic 👍

Prob made up however I read an article that suggested siebold would be happy with an extra 2 mill on the salary cap by letting Jake and Tom go and would move Garrick to fullback straight away.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8