Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** Des that simple he is a cancer in the club he quit us once tool staff tried to raid our players should never had been let back in the club.

Penn can **** of also BUT at the moment unfortunately he is the owner so 1 has to go and that is Des.
The only cancer here is you mate! My wife suffers from cancer & for you to openly call Des a cancer shows what an absolute fu<kwit you are! Pi$$ off & support another club.

Reading between the lines of this from DCE... I reckon Jurbo is the one that is disenchanted - same as I suspected when the reports came out of a split in the playing group that it was likely he that was most disappointed with the 7...
i may be adding 1 plus 1 and somehow ending up with 3 but I will not be surprised if Jake decides to make a move...

Reading between the lines of this from DCE... I reckon Jurbo is the one that is disenchanted - same as I suspected when the reports came out of a split in the playing group that it was likely he that was most disappointed with the 7...
i may be adding 1 plus 1 and somehow ending up with 3 but I will not be surprised if Jake decides to make a move...

Seems weird that 2 players o/s on the same team see that their coach has been fired and don't talk about it at all. Especially when one is the captain!

Methinks it could be a bit of media defection.

As I am on a roll on the punt here,I’ll wager JakeT is going absolutely nowhere.There are a myriad of reasons why,but not the least being that no one is paying him what Manly is and no chance Manly are paying any freight

Last edited:
As I am on a roll on the punt here,I’ll wager JakeT is going absolutely nowhere.There are a myriad of reasons why,but not the least being that no one is paying him what Manly is and no chance Manly are paying any freight
As I said, I am not confident he is - and certainly not putting cash on it with a shark like yourself @Nordburg...
Dolphins would stump up a decent chunk of cash as a marquee signing but, if there IS anything in it, more likely he would take 'unders' (wink, wink) to stay in the eastern suburbs and have a shot at a title under Robinson...

It’s also totally understandable that Jake and Tom are upset and emotional.

Whether you’re for or against Des, the fact we have had 3 coaches in seven years all terminated or resigned and three large payouts to Negotiate plus the amount of ceo changes would make any employee nervous. It’s a very unstable environment.

Maybe Siebold can turn him back to his younger days, a ball playing forward
!
The biggest obstacle in Jake being that player, are the carries he makes as first receiver and link man. His link runs are a really hefty %%% of his touches. Cant be it all

Hopefully, the mighty Sea Eagles will be flying in 2023. If "Tommy Terrific" plays a full season we will compete with the best teams. Onwards and upwards Manly.

Quote of the year from Jake: "Their biggest thing is religion, my biggest thing is footy"
The Jake THING Perspective

The fact is Every ones biggest THING is their family above all including Jake

Faith is part of a families personal principles

Breaking news.
Manly losing patience with Tommy no Turbo.
The Patience Perspective

Anyone that loses patience loses their lifes battles

If we lose patience we lose the will to persevere and prevail

Patience is indeed a powerful trait

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8