Tom Wright Gone and Jade Anderson on the outer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Zorbas columns have caused so much damage to the image of our club. I don't care about the ****ty politics or his personal agendas. If he's supposed to be the only pro manly voice in the media world then we are totally screwed. The sooner this fat farker chokes on a spinach and feta cheese triangle, the better for all of us.

Sorry Zorba but Im actually not unhappy with those 3 young blokes mentioned, coming on board.

I like to think of them as blacktown players who may get a chance to shine and who knows.

Think of replacements for:

Jono Wright
Darcy Lussick
Lewis Brown

At a guess I think those 3 combined played about 4 or 5 first grade games this year? Darcy and Brown wouldn't have been minimum wage coin either.

South have blooded a bunch of kids this year who have more then held their own. Big names isnt always better.

But I am sure the cash saved here would suggest a bigger fish or two would emerge.

Uate
Penny
Still to be replaced.

Here comes the membership drive.
Desperate times, we need your money, true supporters yadda yadda yadda.

To those who think Penns need money why then dont they sell say 40-50% if not all.
Answer: because its not money they need but power.
Think about everyting they have done since they came onboard. Its all been about power and ego.
Not to mention the fortune they made selling the leagues club

Anderson and Tom Wright are our two most talented young backs yet to secure a first grade spot. They are both still developing, but they have the natural skills that suggest they could be stars of the future. A good coach who got these two over the summer months working hard on their game, would probably have two outstanding new talents in first grade next year. If there are recruiters telling these kids to look elsewhere, they are obviously not working to the interests of the Sea Eagles, and should be outed as quislings, contributing to this clubs downfall.

Anderson and Tom Wright are our two most talented young backs yet to secure a first grade spot. They are both still developing, but they have the natural skills that suggest they could be stars of the future. A good coach who got these two over the summer months working hard on their game, would probably have two outstanding new talents in first grade next year. If there are recruiters telling these kids to look elsewhere, they are obviously not working to the interests of the Sea Eagles, and should be outed as quislings, contributing to this clubs downfall.
I agree with what you said but I would have given you a like just for quislings.

Zorba's piece is disgusting from a Manly employee.

I'll be forwarding the article to the membership team and asking why I bother supporting the club from a membership perspective when their own employees are out and about in the media putting crap on the club.

He needs to go.

Let us know if you get more than an auto response??

Because that’s all you usually get unless you are gushing in your platitudes at something!!

They are both contracted until the end of 2019 so I doubt they are going anywhere and It would be incredibly stupid to dump them at what they cost us...peanuts.

Just more Zorba drivel.

Unfortunately not. One gone already and the other could go any day. Such a shame with two young talented and instinctive footballers like these two that they wouldn’t be continued to be developed. Have a higher ceiling than a number of our current squad.

Unfortunately not. One gone already and the other could go any day. Such a shame with two young talented and instinctive footballers like these two that they wouldn’t be continued to be developed. Have a higher ceiling than a number of our current squad.
Which one has gone?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10