Tom Wright Gone and Jade Anderson on the outer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was Darcy replaced in the 30 ??
Is Matt Wright definatey gone ?
There are 29 players on the club website plus Myles and Darcy wasn’t one of the 29.

Croker was only signed for one year my guess is he won’t be re signed and assume Matt Wright is not here reading someone’s post recently.

I could be wrong on both though

There are 29 players on the club website plus Myles and Darcy wasn’t one of the 29.

Croker was only signed for one year my guess is he won’t be re signed and assume Matt Wright is not here reading someone’s post recently.

I could be wrong on both though

So basically the level of communication from the club hasn't improved ....

Thank goodness we a have a Recruitment Officer and salary cap Manager to handle all this ..... oopps .... I forgot ... they were just 2 of the silly demands Barrett had ....

Tom Wright is the one gone.

He's signed a 2 year deal with the Brumbies in Super Rugby.

Dm2kM2JUUAEKJRN.jpg:large
Absolute failure from our retention team!!

How??

He was quick but thats about all i saw from him. His defence was piss weak.

Do you sit there and wonder why he went back to Rugby and no other league clubs picked him up???
Young players like that need to be developed not discarded!!

I don't understand this decision one bit!! Why bother grooming a young player like that and instead retain hasbeens that fail over and over!! Dumb decision!!

How??

He was quick but thats about all i saw from him. His defence was piss weak.

Do you sit there and wonder why he went back to Rugby and no other league clubs picked him up???
I agree with you on this.
Some guys are just more suited to one code over the other and I think Tom is more suited to Rugby. I think he might of realised that himself.

His defence was piss weak.
Let's get rid of most of our players if that's the standard we are using. Can't wait for your opinion on Elgey and his defence. I'm not kidding myself that he was a world beater but he got next to no chance. The coach could have stuck him on the wing at least we would have had a fast winger for once.

Let's get rid of most of our players if that's the standard we are using. Can't wait for your opinion on Elgey and his defence. I'm not kidding myself that he was a world beater but he got next to no chance. The coach could have stuck him on the wing at least we would have had a fast winger for once.

Yeah Elgey’s defence is horrible. You’d be better off with a cardboard cut-out of Terry Randall in your defensive line.

Tom had attacking ability that is more suitable to the other code....though lets face it, he deserved more opportunities
to prove himself in comparison to some of the players who were castoffs, just filling a hole (or trying to).
Feel at a good club with better coaching, could have been a great impact player....
Anyway hope he does well at Brumbies, should carve up in that sport....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6