Tom Wright Gone and Jade Anderson on the outer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The greatest failure of Barrett's tenure as coach is his reluctance to give both Tom Wright and Jade Anderson hardly any opportunity to show their skills and he stuck with tried and tested average players where our team was crying out for new blood.

Both these boys have raw ability and they need to able to show their talents away from the Blacktown black hole!

If these two boys are moved on it will be another massive fail from our coaching staff!!

The greatest failure of Barrett's tenure as coach is his reluctance to give both Tom Wright and Jade Anderson hardly any opportunity to show their skills and he stuck with tried and tested average players where our team was crying out for new blood.

Both these boys have raw ability and they need to able to show their talents away from the Blacktown black hole!

If these two boys are moved on it will be another massive fail from our coaching staff!!
I didn’t think he could give anderson a go as he wasn’t in the 30!

Isn't Baz quiting because there is no recruiter and only Scott Fulton as a talent scout :wondering:

Bozo coined that dismissive 'faceless men' about the FC Board and now ZtC is applying it to his own son :rofl:
Maybe Bozo, or more appropriately Zorba, is the Alan Reid of the Sea Eagles.

Funny. That ghastly creature disparages recruitment yet:
His good mate Bozo was integral in the signing of Wright.
The constant interference by his good mate Bozo was the reason Siebold pulled up stumps.
Siebold, in the same assistant position at the Storm, recruited Munster.
Self-awareness apparently isn’t his long suit.

Last edited:
Tom Wright or Ando arent going. It’s all a ruse.

I don’t buy Zorbas story one bit. There is always a hidden agenda behind everything he does. The drum he is hearing are the ones he is beating for “The cult of Fulton” or better known as the “Family” It was commion knowledge around the club that all the “Family” and cronies were to be gone by the end of the year. All were told to reapply for their jobs but we’re never going to be rehired. Barrett had taken over all recruiting until a new recruitment manager was hired and Scott Fulton was basically frozen out. Barrett has a tantrum and quits his job and all off a sudden there is no coach or recruitment manager to negotiate with. Zorba bleats “recruitment is amateurish, we’re losing all our young guns, blah, blah”. In steps Scott Fulton from the cold to save the day.

Tom Wright or Ando arent going. It’s all a ruse.

I don’t buy Zorbas story one bit. There is always a hidden agenda behind everything he does. The drum he is hearing are the ones he is beating for “The cult of Fulton” or better known as the “Family” It was commion knowledge around the club that all the “Family” and cronies were to be gone by the end of the year. All were told to reapply for their jobs but we’re never going to be rehired. Barrett had taken over all recruiting until a new recruitment manager was hired and Scott Fulton was basically frozen out. Barrett has a tantrum and quits his job and all off a sudden there is no coach or recruitment manager to negotiate with. Zorba bleats “recruitment is amateurish, we’re losing all our young guns, blah, blah”. In steps Scott Fulton from the cold to save the day.
So your saying Penn actually has said, "Zorba Oops sorry you missed out on your job at the club, be off with you.! Ohh this is gold.

If Bozo isnt running the show anymore, I don't find it surprising all his family no longer have jobs. Bozo is the one who was valuable to Penn.

But Zorba, shunted by his own family the Penns?

Ohh 2019 is getting interesting all of a sudden.

No wonder Trent is Bailing.

Cartwright LOL. Like Cartwright would have any hope controlling that.

Interesting that it could be set up for a new direction. Appoint a strong leader as coach and who knows where the club could end up.

LOL Zorba is probably behind the we want Cartwright campaign.

We won't need to watch footy in 2019. All the entertainment is going to be off field.

So your saying Penn actually has said, "Zorba Oops sorry you missed out on your job at the club, be off with you.! Ohh this is gold.

If Bozo isnt running the show anymore, I don't find it surprising all his family no longer have jobs. Bozo is the one who was valuable to Penn.

But Zorba, shunted by his own family the Penns?

Ohh 2019 is getting interesting all of a sudden.

No wonder Trent is Bailing.

Cartwright LOL. Like Cartwright would have any hope controlling that.

Interesting that it could be set up for a new direction. Appoint a strong leader as coach and who knows where the club could end up.

LOL Zorba is probably behind the we want Cartwright campaign.

We won't need to watch footy in 2019. All the entertainment is going to be off field.
That would be very optimistic Zorba getting the flick from his host body. I think he just means they are trying to clean out the Fulton family.

I'd prefer to blame Greenberg but I'm sweet with Trent.
They are just the default people to blame aren't they? Also need to add the Penns, Parker and we have all scapegoats covered.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7