Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What would be the reasoning for Manly to lie?
Des. Has constantly played down injury timeliness. Turbo will be 8-10 weeks. At least he'll miss origin and will come in ready for the last 3rd of the season if we haven't crashed and burned by then. That's why Koula was going to be given a shot at the fullback spot. If it was 4 weeks then Des would just use Garrick as the stop gap.

Did anyone listen to MG’s segment on Triple M?

One of the hosts mentioned that they have put a line through Manly as they believe Turbo is out for a significantly longer amount of time than we have said. They have cited that Manly have downplayed the severity of his knee and the fact that he needed surgery as the reason why.

They backed this up through comparing it with other MCL injuries this year to players;

• To’o, no surgery 6 - 8 weeks
  • Carrigan, no surgery 4-6 weeks
  • Fitzgibbon, surgery 8 - 12 weeks
It depends on the type of surgery and extent of the mcl damage. I don’t think it is easy to compare unless you have all the details. I doubt MG has their medical records and doctors’ opinions.

He can’t even spell Montana or maverick.

The club will ensure that Tommy is given the chance to heal and not rush him. We showed the other night that we are a team that is able to win matches without him.

Tommy is a vital player to our team and we have other players who will lift and fill this void.

If he has a MCL he will be out for about 6 weeks. so be it! I just hope he does not rush back to only play origin.

We need him especially for the 2nd half of the season!
Yes ,can I politely add F%$k origin ,I want him fit and firing for Manly let Latrell and the rest get bashed from pillar to post and ruin their clubs seasons IMHO

The Turbo injury segment is interesting. Hopefully, our form without Turbo in the next few weeks will surprise many of the 'experts'.

I am not impressed by MG's statement (after just 4 rounds) that only five teams can possibly win the comp, esp. as one of his five is the Sharks.
MG is a complete moron! That’s all

Im interested to see just how much the side can improve without turbo. That kind of stuff will help come finals.
Spot on. Great opportunity for the team to develop. I almost feel as though Tom's presence hinders growth for our players in exchange for short-term success. 2019 was a classic example of serious development while Tom was out. Forwards will have to work harder, playmakers will have to be more creative, and outside backs will be given more opportunity to prove themselves. Hopefully Turbo will come back to add x-factor at the pointy end of the season, but the rest of the team has to have put in the hard yards first if Manly are to really take advantage

I have radial tear of the meniscus in my right knee & was scheduled in for an arthroscopy & clean up of the edges of the tear yesterday (now pushed back to May due to COVID) & my doc reckons I'll be back on my feet straight after it & back to full use/exercise after 2 weeks recovery & rehab.

If Tom's injury is similar in that it's a clean up then I imagine with his elite physical attributes & Manly's access to the best doctors, physios & rehab facilities he'll be back onfield pretty soon after.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8