Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dally M Medallist Tommy “Turbo” Trbojevic has quit the booze again this season as the champion Manly fullback aims to take the Sea Eagles to a title.

Scientific facts ...
Alcohol is proven to have a negative affect on Athletes performance

Sex before a game is said to aid Athletes performance as it raises testosterone levels,

So for Tommy to go one batter this season is to stop the dreaded drink and have more Sex before a game

Good luck Tommy . The only way is up on and off the field this season :)

Tommy T is an inspirational player and his level of commitment is inspiring and contagious. We have an excellent roster with sufficient talent to get the job done in 2022. They just need to collectively get into the right mindset and believe in one another. With Covid we need the squad of 30 plus to all feel they are an important part of the team and to all go hard together. Des further evolved in his coaching and selections last year reaping great results. Looking forward to the same this season. I'm very glad we have Des at the helm.

Turbo seems like a Bloke with a sense of humour

One , Two

All together now feathered friends

I love to have a beer with Turbo
I love to have a beer with Tom
We drink in moderation
But at times we get rollin' drunk
We sprint at the Manly Corso
Where the atmosphere is great
'Cause Turbo's me mate

Turbo seems like a Bloke with a sense of humour

One , Two

All together now feathered friends

I love to have a beer with Tom
We drink in moderation
But at times we get rollin' drunk
We sprint at the Manly Corso
Where the atmosphere is great
'Cause Turbo's me mate
one of your best Bozo ..lol

Throwing this out there with a hypothetical. Say we are in round 4 or 5 still not winning games, Turbo keeps getting shut down. Other than replacing a centre, a hooker, maybe a prop and a half back....

At what point - if ever - does the team selectors put Turbo in the centres with a license to roam like in SOO. Means Toula becomes fullback?

Or should we try this sooner than later? or are you going to say I'm nuts. In advance you wouldn't be the first to say that anyway.

It's an interesting thought!
I'm not sure if it's the right answer or not but if all teams are going to double team him from now on, surely there must be a tactical opportunity for our team somewhere else to combat this?
Maybe extra space somewhere or kicking early? I don't know but surely somethings gotta give somewhere?

Turbo is the reigning Dally M winner and best fullback in the game.

If your side's attack is struggling, it means you halves are directing the team correctly. We got back into the game on Friday with our forwards bringing better intent and then in the red zone, we were rudderless, which was all down to DCE and Foz.

Even if we had the same intent in the first half, DCE and Foz still needed to steer the ship in attack so if you're wanting to find a cause for our attacking issues when in the oppostion's 20, they are it.

I might start a thread called “manly” and invite comments about the manly team.

Better still I’ll do a thread called “Silvertails” and people can post anything manly/nrl under it.

I don't think he's technically been shut down yet. If we lay a good platform and he fails to get into the game, then he has been 'shut down'. Thus, until he is quiet in a game where we play well as a team and a platform is laid, can it be said that he was 'kept quiet'.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8