Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turbo is too good to be kept quiet for long .. he will bounce back with a vengeance ...

and he has currently got more of a roving commission at fullback than he will ever have as a centre ..
spot on.... how can anyone say he doesn't have a roving commission... my goodness some people simply have no idea of understanding the game. At Fullback in attack he can be anywhere he wants and was last year... in defence he can be anywhere he wants and was last year... wherever a hole is he can plug it or cover for it. At Centre in Origin he certainly has a roving commission but he also has responsibilities to be on that side for a lot of the game. At fullback he can just float. If Koula was back there in defence he has to organise the defensive line - and that is a massive responsibility and not one a youngster can easily fill... not in first grade

The pigs need to find some grunt to get turbo into the game, with Schuster out we don’t have many attacking weapons, for me you need mor from your centre’s.

Parker runs good lines and puts in, those with more skill and anyone playing first grade should have this coached into them.

Harper is surviving on last season’s efforts.

For me Tippytoes on the left and given a fair run to prove himself like Harper had.

An injection of youth in the middle, with the easier draw on the horizon wins will mask the issues leaving the team cannon fodder for the better coached teams.

Turbo is the reigning Dally M winner and best fullback in the game.

If your side's attack is struggling, it means you halves are directing the team correctly. We got back into the game on Friday with our forwards bringing better intent and then in the red zone, we were rudderless, which was all down to DCE and Foz.

Even if we had the same intent in the first half, DCE and Foz still needed to steer the ship in attack so if you're wanting to find a cause for our attacking issues when in the oppostion's 20, they are it.
He ain't at the moment. All I'm saying is what we are doing ain't working and if it lasts another 3,4 rounds. It like having a Mclaren but your using it in the school drop off zone area

Did anyone listen to MG’s segment on Triple M?

One of the hosts mentioned that they have put a line through Manly as they believe Turbo is out for a significantly longer amount of time than we have said. They have cited that Manly have downplayed the severity of his knee and the fact that he needed surgery as the reason why.

They backed this up through comparing it with other MCL injuries this year to players;

• To’o, no surgery 6 - 8 weeks
  • Carrigan, no surgery 4-6 weeks
  • Fitzgibbon, surgery 8 - 12 weeks

The club will ensure that Tommy is given the chance to heal and not rush him. We showed the other night that we are a team that is able to win matches without him.

Tommy is a vital player to our team and we have other players who will lift and fill this void.

If he has a MCL he will be out for about 6 weeks. so be it! I just hope he does not rush back to only play origin.

We need him especially for the 2nd half of the season!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8