Pre-Game Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 24
Cbus Super Stadium
14 Aug 2022 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they can keep saying that and eventually it might come true, it hasn’t for the last 10 weeks in a row and it better bloody not this week.
Yeah agree, they are really vulnerable down the edges. Can see Foran putting the big O into good positions and exploiting this to the fullest. Just gota make sure we're switched on from the very start.

Could be the pessimism of another lost season kicking in, but I'd say the Titans are a big chance of handing us another loss. Even though the Titans are just the kind of minnows we usually like beating up on, they're due a win and we're… not. Rabble vs Rabble; winner TBD.
Sadly you could be right , and they have pride to play for , I’m not sure many of our boys have anything to play for!!

PS: not all of course

Sadly you could be right , and they have pride to play for , I’m not sure many of our boys have anything to play for!!

PS: not all of course
And sadly the quote not many of our boys have anything to play for is why I think we won’t win another game this year. Nothing really to play for half the squad playing injured divided playing group and gone from finals footy.

if we get close in any of the remaining 4 games left in the season it would surprise me.

Last edited:
My concern about this game ( and the three that follow ) with bugger all on the line will our team even give a **** ???

Given the last three weeks it’s possible we could finish the year with 7 straight losses.

Oh sure some give a **** but as we know with this game you need 17 with that attitude not 3 or 4.

Its going to be a very interesting and possibly even more disappointing month. If we do implode then changes are inevitable.

My concern about this game ( and the three that follow ) with bugger all on the line will our team even give a **** ???

Given the last three weeks it’s possible we could finish the year with 7 straight losses.

Oh sure some give a **** but as we know with this game you need 17 with that attitude not 3 or 4.
We'll know where their heads are at, after the first 15min...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4