Pre-Game Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 24
Cbus Super Stadium
14 Aug 2022 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should win , and win easily , but as I have said it’s whether they are interested in doing anything other than “ going through the motions “.

If most don’t give a **** then this and the following 3 games could be massive routs.

And if we end up losing 7 straight , the club will be in absolute and utter turmoil as a result.

I do say IF, and there always those that do care ( regardless ) but this is a real test for the team.

Buggered if I know really , and I doubt anyone can pick a winner with any guarantee.

One way or another i can see plus 60 points for the match, both teams can attack, but neither can defend.

Manly by 18

Where’d you hear that he is out?
This weeks team list, named on the bench

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Reuben Garrick
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Tolutau Koula
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

08. Toafofoa Sipley
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Martin Taupau
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Dylan Walker
15. Ben Trbojevic
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Josh Aloiai

Replacement:

18. Josh Schuster.

Reserves:

19. Kurt De Luis
20. Brad Parker
21. Kaeo Weekes
22. Morgan Boyle.

I was referring to our #7 koala who seems to escape scrutiny.
I'm surprised no-one is commenting on Tuipulotu having the league's slowest play-the-ball speed. Already slugging it after a few first grade games, and refused to play a game.

Horrible attitude Steve Irkel !

PARKER returns

1 Reuben Garrick
2 Jason Saab
20 Brad Parker
4 Tolu Koula
5 Christian Tuipulotu
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Toafofoa Sipley
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Martin Taupau
11 Haumole Olakau'atu
12 Andrew Davey
13 Jake Trbojevic
14 Dylan Walker
15 Ben Trbojevic
16 Ethan Bullemor
17 Josh Aloiai

18 Josh Schuster
21 Kaeo Weekes
Coach Des Hasler

Thanks GE for team update. Aloiai still on the bench so he must be ok physically and mentally.

Harper out is a bit weird as he was interviewed for the game only 2 days ago. Could be any number of reasons but it'd be kooky if he has covid again...before next week's Sharks game. Anyway Parker's defence will be back and it'll be interesting to see how he goes.

Aside from the Fainu affect on some players, I hope DCE isn't too emotionally affected by Paul Green's tragic passing, though he's had a few days to come to terms with it...

Good to see Parker back. Harpers gone ok at times but I was wondering when Brad would be back. Stronger with him there. Just gotta win games and hope results go our way. They again don’t seem to be.

Titans are last, but they'll get us I reckon. This teams well and truly mailed it in. Easily see us finishing the year 0-7.
I've got zero confidence in this team, it wouldn't surprise me to see us cop a hiding and equally for us to do that to them, I just never know which Manly team will turn up anymore, can't remember feeling this way since the dreary days of the Northern Beagles, changes need to be made and quickly before we slide into the depths of ignominy forever

Good to see Parker back. Harpers gone ok at times but I was wondering when Brad would be back. Stronger with him there. Just gotta win games and hope results go our way. They again don’t seem to be.
Yes good move. Gives Brad a shakedown/safety workup prior to the ORE (Operational Readiness Evaluation) next week against the Narks at Stadium Brookvalia.

Des presumably still concerned about that Mack truck masquerading as a centre (and his impact last time around on Morgan), in the Narks’ threequarter line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8