Pre-Game Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 24
Cbus Super Stadium
14 Aug 2022 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree they could potentially lose 3 of their 4 and assuming we win our 4 we would be equal, so it would come down to f/a. The roosters were at my gym this morning and looking at their team they are a seriously good side. So assuming they stay healthy they could be a dark horse.
Easts seem to be timing their run well this year. They might be a show in the finals.

Manly Sea Eagles team vs Gold Coast Titans

1 Reuben Garrick

2 Jason Saab

3 Morgan Harper

4 Tolu Koula

5 Christian Tuipulotu

6 Kieran Foran

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Toff Sipley

9 Lachlan Croker

10 Martin Taupau

11 Haumole Olakau’atu

12 Andrew Davey

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Dylan Walker

15 Ben Trbojevic

16 Ethan Bullemor

17 Josh Aloiai

18 Josh Schuster

19 Kurt De Luis

20 Brad Parker

21 Kaeo Weekes

22 Morgan Boyle

Props Taniela Paseka (knee) and Sean Keppie (shoulder) will miss the game through injury.

NSW Cup team

Rd 22 Blacktown Workers team vs Bulldogs

Jersey Flegg team

Rd 22 Jersey Flegg team vs Bulldogs

I doubt that's the team on kickoff but ok
I laugh every Tuesday after the team is named and so many people get aggravated by this player named or that player not named and come a hour before kick off,things change.Given the roasting Schuster received in the media by two very high profile ex players last week,maybe Des is keeping him out of the spotlight/headlines til just before kick off.Thankfully Ricky’s unacceptable behaviour is likely to keep any other news in the comp,out of the headlines

We get thrashed by the Eels and one change.

Des picks the so called injured Garrick and Foran.

No wonder why we can't make the semis.

I really hope that Des is not foolish enough to play Walker at 5/8. This is no reflection on Walker who would probably handle the position quite well. However both Foran and Walker are leaving, Manly's hopes have been dashed, there is absolutely no sense in now using Walker at 5/8 when we have no one other than Schuster suitable for 5/8 next year. It serves no logical purpose if you're having to rely on Schuster to fill those shoes in '23 to deny him the opportunity to develop combination with DCE and the backs. Doesn't matter regarding his fitness because the comp is lost. There would be absolutely no gain in denying the post, and if Des makes such a choice, my respect for him as a coach, unless Schuster is injured, would be seriously diminished.

An ordinary side that is for sure. Foran will be out and Schuster in. Then we have Sipley.. yawn, Marty starting.. yawn, Burbo on the bench - triple yawn, Bullemor maybe a double yawn. Surely the leader of the Boycott 10 will start, Marty on the bench - he plays ok off the bench, maybe Boyle that plodder for Sipley...not much difference there - Boyle is just a bigger body. But yes we have nothing else in the forwards and gee we are struggling with Burbo and Bullemor on the bench and Barney Rubble as a back up on the reserves reserves. Arghhh. Any team relying on Sipley, Burbo, Bullemor, Boyle, DeLuis, Keppie when he is fit and even Marty with his brain explosions as integral parts of the pack/side is just asking for trouble. It is pretty clear just where we have to get stronger when you look at that absolute gaggle of plodders! Marty aside .. sometimes... not one really decent player amongst the rest of that 6! Maybe Bullemor rises.... maybe.. the rest need to be offloaded!

Manly Sea Eagles team vs Gold Coast Titans

1 Reuben Garrick

2 Jason Saab

3 Morgan Harper

4 Tolu Koula

5 Christian Tuipulotu

6 Kieran Foran

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Toff Sipley

9 Lachlan Croker

10 Martin Taupau

11 Haumole Olakau’atu

12 Andrew Davey

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Dylan Walker

15 Ben Trbojevic

16 Ethan Bullemor

17 Josh Aloiai

18 Josh Schuster

19 Kurt De Luis

20 Brad Parker

21 Kaeo Weekes

22 Morgan Boyle

Props Taniela Paseka (knee) and Sean Keppie (shoulder) will miss the game through injury.

NSW Cup team

Rd 22 Blacktown Workers team vs Bulldogs

Jersey Flegg team

Rd 22 Jersey Flegg team vs Bulldogs
These are the players that had all pre season and season to make the finals on their own Merits but now we waite for some Mathematical Miracle to happen for us to make the finals

I love Manly and I always will but I do not like to make excuses for Mediocre seasons that fail to live up to our Legendary clubs Bench mark of excellence

1972, 1973, 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008, 2011
Visual search query image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8