Pre-Game Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 24
Cbus Super Stadium
14 Aug 2022 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @The Wheel for another post from our Great Media Man Cuzzo who is very well known to always do his best for our Legendary club . We need more Great Manly people like him at Manly

It is a shame that come finals time we wont see our Manly team compete against the best and rise the Premiership winning Trophy and Glorify our Great club once again

Proud Manly supporters always have high expectations from our Manly teams who have a proud winning history
and we will never lower the high standards that our Legendary club stands for

Because when we lower our great standards we stand for nothing great at all

Our first Great Premiership winning team that set the great standards for the rest to follow

Visual search query image

Thank you @The Wheel for another post from our Great Media Man Cuzzo who is very well known to always do his best for our Legendary club . We need more Great Manly people like him at Manly

It is a shame that come finals time we wont see our Manly team compete against the best and rise the Premiership winning Trophy and Glorify our Great club once again

Proud Manly supporters always have high expectations from our Manly teams who have a proud winning history
and we will never lower the high standards that our Legendary club stands for

Because when we lower our great standards we stand for nothing great at all

Our first Great Premiership winning team that set the great standards for the rest to follow

Visual search query image

Hey Bozo. Was that the '72 or the '73 Grand final side. I see Johnny Mays at the bottom right corner isnt it? Dennis Ward was our half in '72, Mayes came over in '73.

Sidebar: I see Verrills has confirmed the speculation and signed with the Titians.

Either the boy from Sydney’s Palm Beach loves the Old Coast lifestyle;
he’s desperate to be a starting hooker;
the Roosters have shown him the door; or

All of the above.

Time for the Foran backflip.;)

Hey Bozo. Was that the '72 or the '73 Grand final side. I see Johnny Mays at the bottom right corner isnt it? Dennis Ward was our half in '72, Mayes came over in '73.
Peter Peters also in photo. Allan Thomson was the second rower in the 1972 side.

I really hope that Des is not foolish enough to play Walker at 5/8. This is no reflection on Walker who would probably handle the position quite well. However both Foran and Walker are leaving, Manly's hopes have been dashed, there is absolutely no sense in now using Walker at 5/8 when we have no one other than Schuster suitable for 5/8 next year. It serves no logical purpose if you're having to rely on Schuster to fill those shoes in '23 to deny him the opportunity to develop combination with DCE and the backs. Doesn't matter regarding his fitness because the comp is lost. There would be absolutely no gain in denying the post, and if Des makes such a choice, my respect for him as a coach, unless Schuster is injured, would be seriously diminished.
I agree and it will certainly shed some light on where things stand within the club, will be very interesting to see how this one plays out.

Titans are last, but they'll get us I reckon. This teams well and truly mailed it in. Easily see us finishing the year 0-7.

Not so much care , but interested to see what the dynamics are as this will be an indicator of what we might get in 2023.
Definitely this, I guess though, regardless of the result we run the risk of reading to much into it. It will be the key reason I'm watching and probably with a bit more focus and less beer than normal.

If DESpicable doesn't play The Shoe at 5/8 I'll be angry. This is a match where we should be giving our promising players some experience. The Tits defence is poor so if ever The Shoe was going to regain his attacking flair it's in this match.

If DESpicable doesn't play The Shoe at 5/8 I'll be angry. This is a match where we should be giving our promising players some experience. The Tits defence is poor so if ever The Shoe was going to regain his attacking flair it's in this match.
Unless the Foz is actually fully fit , but even so , with nothing on the line you may as well !!

I will be really surprised if Schuster does not have some kind of role to play on field in this game. I like BenT and I think that although he is still young and much to learn, he has a great future in Manly colours. But at this point of the season with the last hope literally at stake, and given all that we want from him next season, it is surely time to give the Schu a big bit of game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7