Game Day: Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still some concerns with some outside defensive reads and a definite harder edge needed for the run to the semi :s but enough positives despite the untidy 2 nd half . Paseka continues to improve and Wadddell still solid which is so important for good inter change impact . Hopefully Cust is a quick learner after some of his inexperienced efforts and D C E and Tom can be more effective also then the way some of the play panned out yesterday . Some of the boys looked a bit jaded and tired in the latter stages so the bye will be more then welcomed for the non S O O group at least . .

Capture+_2019-06-30-11-09-22~2.png

Kitey checking Suli's try :p

Killer in the Sheds
https://twitter.com/SeaEagles/status/1145140565043892224?s=19

Last edited:
Paseka is frustrating to watch. He was ok yesterday but geez this guy needs to realise the impact he could make. Always seems to receive the ball from a standing start.

I think by seasons end we will realise Toff was a huge loss.

Paseka is frustrating to watch. He was ok yesterday but geez this guy needs to realise the impact he could make. Always seems to receive the ball from a standing start.

Totally agree with this. Seems completely unaware of what he actually has and what he could be capable of. Can only hope he is further developed and grows into that potential.

Yeah, he needs to learn two things. First, run onto the goddamn ball (where's Kieran Foran when you need him?) Second, not to stop running at the first hint of contact. If he starts his legs moving, gets a decent windup and then keeps his legs moving, he could be anything.

Yeah, he needs to learn two things. First, run onto the goddamn ball (where's Kieran Foran when you need him?) Second, not to stop running at the first hint of contact. If he starts his legs moving, gets a decent windup and then keeps his legs moving, he could be anything.
Ah makes me reminisce about the good old days when forwards would stand way back and run hard, timing their run to hit the ball at near their top speed and throwing themselves into the defensive line. Even as kids we were taught this basic skill.

I miss him now! Not because I think the team is doing badly, I was just really enjoying how well he was going.

Get well soon Sir Toff

He's a quality guy from what I hear about him.
A couple of years ago my son was working in Brisbane and noticed Daly and his family holidaying at Southbank. He spoke to Daly who initially wouldn't believe my son was a Manly supporter, thinking he was a local and, thus, a Donkeys fan taking the mickey. Fortunately my son had one of his Sea Eagles jerseys with him. Once the link was established he said Daly was truly engaging and gave up his time readily.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2