Game Day: Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE definitely preserving himself for state of origin... I assume
The Sea Eagles skipper shook off the heavy defeat with the Maroons in Origin II to engineer the victory, three line-break assists and two try assists a pleasing bounce-back before going back into Queensland camp for the decider on July 10

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/29/sironen-double-sparks-sea-eagles-to-big-win-over-titans/

Chez did enough and was not saving himself at all :shake:

61 receipts second to Nase's 98
https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2019/round-15/titans-v-sea-eagles/

Walker did cop an injury but even before that incident he was average. He seems to resent getting tackled, and gets up looking like he's been hard done by.
Whilst we need him in our backline because of his speed I won't be unhappy to see him leave at the end of the season, replaced by a quick centre who doesn't have a chip on his shoulder.
Frankly, our injured ginger ninja is a better long term option than Walker imo.
At half the cost

Asking for a friend- is there any place Manly fans are gathering on the coke coast tonight to celebrate

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but did anybody notice the reaction of the commentators just boefore the end of the first half when the Tit's made a break and their fullback Brimson fell over with what looked to be an ankle roll or a knee hypertension.
All of the fox commentators immediately said 'it can't be the fault of the surface, it's in prime condidion' or comments like that.

if this was at Brookie these mouth breathers would come out with the old 'the surface here just isn't NRL standard'

Look at newcastle stadium tonight and it doesn't look too good, It's all patchy, probably winter grass, and no negative comments about that.

In fact I remember on Thursday night they were saying how good WankBest stadium's surface was after a leg injury even though it looks pretty rough from ewhat I could see!

Never a positive comment at brookie that's for sure.

Walker very sound defensively today, but limited opportunities in attack. Later in the year, maybe Manly's most balanced combination could be Parker left, Walker right and Suli as super sub?

Sirro had an absolute blinder, I sat on his side in the first half and he was giving everyone a rev up and playing hard. It was great to see. Without that enthusiasm we might have been more like we were in the second half all game.

The refs stifled the game and disrupted their flow with their lack of feel. Sirro absolutely should not have been sin binned - yes he got there early but the pass was slow and everything about the movement was awkward after Brimson tripped.

I'm not too worried about our drop off late. We stopped showing enough respect of the opposition and lacked patience. Plus there had been a bit of rain up here so I am impressed with how we handled in those conditions for most of the game.

I kind of feel sorry for the Titans. That club really needs a bit of promotion and help from the league and media if it is ever going to get going locally.

Yep was there today and I feel sorry for the Titans. They try hard but just can't get decent local support. I suppose losing never helps but once again no vision from NRL management wankers do nothing to help them. They need desperately to help them appeal to the local community.

Good win. Was very happy to see the team win well, live. My first match in two years.
Arrived at about 2:45. Wanted to sit in the middle but a lady at ticket stall E told me everywhere I pointed to on the map, was sold out. She lied. There were seats everywhere and it cost us $38 each to sit behind the posts at the northern end when we wanted to sit in the middle. I spoke to some staff about it and they took my ticket and my name. I'm going to contact the Titans club and speak about it as it's wrong to say there's no seats left when there clearly are. Anyway, enough ranting.
Cheering for Manly was awesome. You could really see how hard Cherry works from where I sat. Loved our tries. All were great. They were a bit too fancy for themselves trying to score off every set, but a good win.
Was a pity the boys didn't come to down the end for the victory lap. Wanted to thank them for the win personally.
Go Manly!

Yep was there today and I feel sorry for the Titans. They try hard but just can't get decent local support. I suppose losing never helps but once again no vision from NRL management wankers do nothing to help them. They need desperately to help them appeal to the local community.
I’d start with better colours and a better name.

I take the win

Thank all the guys for doing their best and salute Sirro

Two big points against a struggle side for us in the middle of origin with players hurting

We are going alright for mine

Can't believe cust made errors, what an asshole!

I mean he had a few great tackles and kicks buy can't believe he wasn't perfect!

/Jokes

I'm more upset with our big boppers for the second half tbh

Sirro had an absolute blinder, I sat on his side in the first half and he was giving everyone a rev up and playing hard. It was great to see. Without that enthusiasm we might have been more like we were in the second half all game.

The refs stifled the game and disrupted their flow with their lack of feel. Sirro absolutely should not have been sin binned - yes he got there early but the pass was slow and everything about the movement was awkward after Brimson tripped.

I'm not too worried about our drop off late. We stopped showing enough respect of the opposition and lacked patience. Plus there had been a bit of rain up here so I am impressed with how we handled in those conditions for most of the game.

I kind of feel sorry for the Titans. That club really needs a bit of promotion and help from the league and media if it is ever going to get going locally.
I don't feel sorry for them, the Coke Coast has always been a disaster , right from the very day they pillaged Ron Gibbs from us.
The morons the NRL farked up big time in re admitting them rather than a second Brisbane team, they panicked when the Gold Coast Suns got the AFL license there, and they've been a huge success NOT

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6