Post-Game Discussion Tigers v Manly [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Wests Tigers
Vs
Sea Eagles
4 Campbelltown Stadium
12 Jun 2022 14:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Why? It was against Neville and Nobody.
Do you think the Cowboys and Melb are quaking in their boots?

With the fact we are showing resolve in defense, certain players are stepping up, let's hope they don't quake in their boots.

Let's put on an old fashioned shock tactic, turn up and surprise these teams.

Marty did improve in the second half however he was diabolical in the 1st half. Surely Paseka must get a go next week or has he fallen out of favour. 🤷‍♂️
Another brain fart led to the Geiger Counters only try, when Manly should have been scoring down the other end.

I think he is an athlete who plays football, but he’s not a footballer.

Another brain fart led to the Geiger Counters only try, when Manly should have been scoring down the other end.

I think he is an athlete who plays football, but he’s not a footballer.
He was also brushed off by “often argues” in the lead up to the said try.

Tough win after a disappointing first 40, some really good tough runs with the ball in Tippytoes and Koula, error free which was pleasing.

Garrick was good but I would like to see Koula at the back as he looks fantastic with room to move.

Tent and Tuitavake for Sipley and Marty for me.

Maybe they made a gentlemen's agreement, Hastings missed the 1st meeting, DCE the second.
You may well be right. I'd forgotten Hastings was out in round 9, so he could certainly be the truth of the matter for DCE's conspicuous absence.

You may well be right. I'd forgotten Hastings was out in round 9, so he could certainly be the truth of the matter for DCE's conspicuous absence.
Well if Jackson Hastings was out in Round 9 then who was it that converted 3 of their 4 tries?

Oops, my bad, thanks @Jethro. That'll teach me for trusting @ManEagle and not checking facts. I retract my comment...but still wonder why DCE was missing today.

I noticed no journo asked Des about DCE in his presser, no mention whatsoever!
Yes it is an interesting one. Perhaps they have given him a week off. But that doesn’t explain why they journos didn’t ask will he be back next week. 🤷‍♂️

Oops, my bad, thanks @Jethro. That'll teach me for trusting @ManEagle and not checking facts. I retract my comment...but still wonder why DCE was missing today.

I noticed no journo asked Des about DCE in his presser, no mention whatsoever!
Sorry for leading you astray. I swear Hastings was missing but after some serious soul searching I think it was the trial he was injured.

Bloody @Jethro 🤣

Marty did improve in the second half however he was diabolical in the 1st half. Surely Paseka must get a go next week or has he fallen out of favour. 🤷‍♂️
Don't think they want to risk him just in case. He had a good first run last week in regies. On the bench today and into the team next week. 100%

B36EDDCF-4E4F-4C5C-8E9C-C7C769455A42.jpeg
EE59A107-F882-4275-8A6E-04C8B8404CB6.jpeg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10