Post-Game Discussion Tigers v Manly [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Wests Tigers
Vs
Sea Eagles
4 Campbelltown Stadium
12 Jun 2022 14:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Love Haumole!!
Side question: where's DCE? All the other injured players were there. He wasn't at the Members Day yesterday either. Is it a case of not standing on it?

Haumole = F#*%ing beast
beauty and the beast smile GIF by Disney

So I miss the 2nd half and we smash them. Maybe I should not watch them at all. Well done Manly, obviously a much better 2nd half. Onwards and upwards boys. A confidence building win even though Wests aren't a top 8 team. Big test next week.

you and Mark could hang out fishing together as Manly never lose again!!!!

For the record - kudos to Naden who was obviously shattered and concerned for Jake.

BTW, 2 games straight our captain had an absolute blinder as well.
Yeah I agree, just sometimes with no intent things go wrong. He wasn't doing a mongrel play and he was concerned, even more Jake got straight up and patted the guys head saying he was alright. Even when interviewed Jake said the same thing and felt bad for the guy. Shows his character.

What do you reckon, Jake has really matured as a player and I really think last 2 weeks he has really led the team very well and by example. Maybe DCE should step back?

Good gutsy win. We won the grind and played smart after the send-off. Would have been a little closer 13 on 13 but that is a great character and confidence building win.
16-4 at the time of send off and the Tigers didn’t look like scoring in the second half,not sure it was getting any closer

Please no-one diminish today's effort. At Campbelltown, they had a new coach, everything to play for - and we dominated them, without DCE, Lawton, Tommy Turbo, Paseka, Parker to name but a few.

Calling it here, we win at LEAST one of our next two at Brookie (in fact, I'm calling we win both games).

Have you been to Hillsong and been cleansed? 😁

We beat a team today that should never have been in the game let alone only 2 points behind a half time.

A win is a win, so we move onto next week against a decent team. 👌

Much better discipline this week, especially in the second half. Great to see Harper and Saab finding some confidence again. If Freddy doesn't pick Ola over Sims he has rock in his head.

Yeah I agree, just sometimes with no intent things go wrong. He wasn't doing a mongrel play and he was concerned, even more Jake got straight up and patted the guys head saying he was alright. Even when interviewed Jake said the same thing and felt bad for the guy. Shows his character.

What do you reckon, Jake has really matured as a player and I really think last 2 weeks he has really led the team very well and by example. Maybe DCE should step back?

The captaincy sits very well with our Jakey. He seems to have a great rapport with the refs, players all love him, respect him and fight for him. Not dissing DCE here either. But we had shared cpataincy with Jason King and Jamie Lyon a few years back if I recall. I think that could really give us value now.

Have you been to Hillsong and been cleansed? 😁

We beat a team today that should never have been in the game let alone only 2 points behind a half time.

A win is a win, so we move onto next week against a decent team. 👌

No, but if you criticize poor performance, you have to step up and praise quality performance. Call it like you see it. These past two weeks have been outstanding.

How's this - want to know how many points on average have been scored against us? 8. Just 8.
Warriors are FAR from the bottom of the comp in points scored for (they are middle of the pack) - but we are deleting them defensively.

Yep, have to agree. A few years back when we were all discussing Jake as possible captain, I was one against it... thought he was too emotional and petulant when things went against us. He has really impressed me and he does seem to have matured well without losing his passion.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8