Post-Game Discussion Tigers v Manly [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Wests Tigers
Vs
Sea Eagles
4 Campbelltown Stadium
12 Jun 2022 14:00
80th minute

Match Stats

In an ideal world, Foran at 5/8 Shuster to edge back rower for another year would have been more effective unless Shuster can develop into a more steady play making role moving forward.
I think schu will learn a lot from watching that game on tape. A couple of times he shouldn’t have passed, and at least once he should have passed. He didn’t go into his shell and was still running hard at the end.

Haumole = F#*%ing beast
beauty and the beast smile GIF by Disney
I think he will pledge Tonga.
He's still eligible for origin though I think because of Tonga's minor nation status I think

Everyone is banging on about how great the Chooks are going (their players being selected by blind Freddy) - guess what - we are in exactly the same position.
Who are you and where is Ryan?
I think our draw is heaps better than Roosters and think we have a great shot of sneaking into the 8 which would be great given the injury toll we have carried this year!

The captaincy sits very well with our Jakey. He seems to have a great rapport with the refs, players all love him, respect him and fight for him. Not dissing DCE here either. But we had shared cpataincy with Jason King and Jamie Lyon a few years back if I recall. I think that could really give us value now.
And a plus from it is that he's not being penalised as much probably because the responsibility has made him more conscious of his own actions, it's a win win

I think schu will learn a lot from watching that game on tape. A couple of times he shouldn’t have passed, and at least once he should have passed. He didn’t go into his shell and was still running hard at the end.
Shoey I agree but for someone to provoke the club and demand that he plays his preferred role and also force out Foz, he should be nailing these games and be a standout but he's not....yet. He needs to learn patience and respect the position and his time will come. He's just not ready, but I hope he proves me and others wrong next season and kills it.

And a plus from it is that he's not being penalised as much probably because the responsibility has made him more conscious of his own actions, it's a win win

Hear hear mate - suits him VERY well. His game has gone to another level imo.

I could almost see his thought process when he gave away that penalty.

"I know I'm offside, I'll let him pass."

~looks at the wests player so close and tackle-able~

"F*** it" - tackles him

Refs blows a penalty.

"Awww...C'mon ref"

lol

I could almost see his thought process when he gave away that penalty.

"I know I'm offside, I'll let him pass."

~looks at the wests player so close and tackle-able~

"F*** it" - tackles him

Refs blows a penalty.

"Awww...C'mon ref"

lol
I reckon after watching the ref allowing both teams to have a Xmas dinner in every ruck, he figured he'd get away with being 2m off to the side of the mark.

In an ideal world, Foran at 5/8 Shuster to edge back rower for another year would have been more effective unless Shuster can develop into a more steady play making role moving forward.
Yes but Better to have schu play 6 one year too early as opposed to foz 3 years too long imo.

No, but if you criticize poor performance, you have to step up and praise quality performance. Call it like you see it. These past two weeks have been outstanding.

How's this - want to know how many points on average have been scored against us? 8. Just 8.
Warriors are FAR from the bottom of the comp in points scored for (they are middle of the pack) - but we are deleting them defensively.

So far this season. 19 points match we have conceded.

I have a small suspicion he isn't injured... Slater said today he wasn't even aware of dce picking up an injury... maybe just giving him a loong long wknd?
That's what I was thinking. Thanks Kalvin

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8