Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

4 30
Campbelltown Stadium
12 Jun 2022 02:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah nah yeah .. but I've been placed on a responsible starting of polls program ...

So, I will just give people the answer .. save them from getting a headache trying to think ..

IF WE LOSE to the rabble of Wests ... Dessie should be taken off the team bus and made to walk home backwards chanting ... " I AM A NUMBNUT" ...
Yeah should win this week , they know what to do now!!

Yeah nah yeah .. but I've been placed on a responsible starting of polls program ...

So, I will just give people the answer .. save them from getting a headache trying to think ..

IF WE LOSE to the rabble of Wests ... Dessie should be taken off the team bus and made to walk home backwards chanting ... " I AM A NUMBNUT" ...
"TUNBMUN A MA I" is hard to say but it has a heap of syllables that are similar to um and ah so Des should be sweet.

I'd like to see Walker get the week off, and I'd reshuffle accordingly

6 Foran
7 DCE
12 Davey
14 Schuster
It's now a common occurrence with Walks, his 2nd stints is usually when his leg plays up. Lets just hope Karl is good to go on Sun, so we can give Walker the time he needs to get his knee right again.

I did a job this morning but couldn't stretch it out for the whole day.

Soooo, here's the countdown to the team lists announcement

2.5 hours to go....

Looks like Douihi is out - before he was actually in:

Team Tips: While there was some optimism that Adam Doueihi would return to action this week, it appears the star is still a fair way off. According to The Daily Telegraph’s Michael Carayannis, Doueihi will miss “at least” another month as the club takes a cautious approach. Centres Oliver Gildart and James Roberts are unlikely to force their way in returning from calf and back injuries respectively. David Nofoaluma could also force his way into the side, likely displacing Asu Kepaoa if the senior playing group want him to return after being stood down.

Team Tips: Daly Cherry-Evans will likely slot back into the halves, moving Josh Schuster onto an edge in place of Andrew Davey after a strong showing at five-eighth. Ben Trbojevic is also due to return from a shoulder injury and could displace Morgan Harper in the centres or take up a spot on the bench in place of Karl Lawton who suffered a knee injury and his return date is yet unknown.

Same 17 as last week except DCE replaces Lawton. Schuster to bench & Paseka, Bullemor, Weekes etc. on extended bench.

No Cummins or Atkins as ref

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Can someone explain how Walker gets picked every week, plays a few minutes, gets injured, looks like he's going to be out for the season and the following week it's just a repeat?
But those "few minutes" are equal to 40 minutes for anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11