Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

4 30
Campbelltown Stadium
12 Jun 2022 02:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some chatter regarding injuries, I looked at the nrl casualty page for WT and saw they had 6 out...of which 4 are tagged as returning in round 14.

~maroon glasses on~... that seems to happen a fair bit!

Anyway.

Manly 13+

Easy peasy!

think that i heard this morning that Brown was not keen to return to N Z with the Warriors , hardly an indication of a coach totally committed to his side or coaching or professional responsibilities . just seems to be giving the Warriors officials more cause to dispose of him . Apparently had a good rating at different times with his coaching ability , team or some of his team at present just don't seem to be putting in or making the effort to gel sufficiently

think that i heard this morning that Brown was not keen to return to N Z with the Warriors , hardly an indication of a coach totally committed to his side or coaching or professional responsibilities . just seems to be giving the Warriors officials more cause to dispose of him . Apparently had a good rating at different times with his coaching ability , team or some of his team at present just don't seem to be putting in or making the effort to gel sufficiently
Looks like wrong thread allocation . Never mind , anyway sure that Manly players realize that their season is on the line in all of their remaining games and no exception against the Tigers . Effort and motivation should be there , hopefully a continued spring board to keep climbing up the ladder .

NRL has James Roberts set to return in round 14, I really hope he does!
Yeah, Jimmy's glory days are well and truly gone now, I remember his time as centre for NSW, and how he used to burn his opposite for pace. He's little more than a soft turnstile in defence and his pace has dropped off markedly as well.

Do we need a poll on that woodsie 😳😂?
Yeah nah yeah .. but I've been placed on a responsible starting of polls program ...

So, I will just give people the answer .. save them from getting a headache trying to think ..

IF WE LOSE to the rabble of Wests ... Dessie should be taken off the team bus and made to walk home backwards chanting ... " I AM A NUMBNUT" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10