The Sea Eagles crisis!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is after the 2018 NRL season record loss last week
The club is in crisis and this our response to Adversity
I see a coach that is frustrated , I see a coach that is burnt out from the pressure of NRL , I see a coach that has no answers ,
I see a coach that has lost interest . DCE was all smiles when he was in camp with the Maroons and now I see a captain that has lost hope .
A affective coach is the one who instils confidence , inspiration and optimism to his team and a winning culture is formed by all those great qualities
I cant see this affect here from our coach . In fact what I see is quite the opposite .
What can you guys see here ???

remote.jpg

Last edited:
Sleepy and noddy. See no evil and hear no evil and maybe it will go away. Frankly I'm so sick of excuses. Just start fixing the ----ing thing. The longer we let things just roll along the further downhill we go and eventually there will be no coming back. We need to do a huge clean out and completely rebuild the football department, coaching and support staff. Seeing this photo makes me feel embarrassed as a die hard manly supporter. Start fixing it now or all of the good players will go elsewhere and that will be the end of this great club because no other quality player in his right mind would sign with us at the moment. How bad does it have to get before something is done!

There is no quick fix for the crap that’s been going on in our club for nearly all of this year.It has progressed ever since the crap that went down up here in Gladstone. We are a bunch of immature boys and have turned into a bunch of posers.Plus we have paid for players that have hardly played a game this year.Two that I know off put themselves there with there big mouths. This side is full of that much cancer that is not going away anytime soon. It will take its course like the common cold and is gunna take longer than we think. This is a no brainer.Our beloved Manly side has turned into a bunch of little school boys. There is no team in this comp that act like we have during the year that has ever won a premiership. This goes plenty deeper than just on the field. It’s the off field tripe that is a lot to do with this. Take your time everyone 1+1 is 2 and always will be and if a duck quacks then it must be a duck. Again it’s a no brainer.

I just need to point out Matai and snake should never have been resigned as long as they were! Someone had to do it. Or should we have paid two guys for longer that could no longer play football. Did you see them lace a boot for anyone else? They were broken. We would have been in an even worse place if we paid them for longer
Matai should've been released to the Warriors to see out his career which would've kept Gift. It was a massive ****up at the time and caused an enormous ripple effect of upheaval

This crisis is mostly self-inflicted!! If you go back to our pre-season when we allowed a player to leave in Blake Green without an adequate replacement, thinking that we had a solution in Mitchell Pearce only to be gazumped by Drugcastle and we were stranded. Start the season with a huge win over our wooden spoon rivals and since then have lurched from crisis to crisis. The season has been all about indiscipline from our owners all the way down to the coaching group and team. There are certain players who should have been immediately sanctioned post-Gladstone and that failure in leadership from our club has set a standard that has ensured that our team has not performed and we have a coach and captain that are pretty much clueless in how to turn it around!!

Interesting comments in The Manly Daily today from Scott Penn, when quizzed on the weekend's performance.

He said he was 'Treating the weekend as a once off and the team had to get on with it". He also said the team's effort the previous week against the Storm was 'fantastic'.

I feel our Chairman has his head slightly in the sand in relation to on field performance at the moment.

Yes, on the scoreboard it wasn't a bad effort against the Storm. Though Scott, and even Gus on 100% Footy, seem to forget about the fact that Melbourne rested 5 Origin players....and still won, be it by a point. Puts things in a bit more perspective.

Yes, on the scoreboard it wasn't a bad effort against the Storm. Though Scott, and even Gus on 100% Footy, seem to forget about the fact that Melbourne rested 5 Origin players....and still won, be it by a point. Puts things in a bit more perspective.
Conversely, Manly have 5 of their regular squad on the injury list and the score was +6 to the Scumos tally from a blatant forward pass try :banghead:

This is after the 2018 NRL season record loss last week

What can you guys see here ???

View attachment 9017
An Iphone a Samsung Galaxy, another sort of recording device and two Channel Nine microphones.
The men - they're playing hide and seek. Cherry's counting and Trent thinks if he closes his eyes DCE won't see him after he counts to 10.:D

Look, Des Hasler fixed the place first and then wrecked it. We need someone who is a good fixer but even more important is good at maintaining the good work.

One of the best at coming in and fixing a club is Brian Smith. He cleans a place out and rebuilds teams that finish in the top 8 but never gets teams to take the next step to win premierships. BUT he is the last person I would want at the club, plus without the support of the owners he or anyone else has little chance of putting Manly in the top 4 regularly.

Interesting comments in The Manly Daily today from Scott Penn, when quizzed on the weekend's performance.

He said he was 'Treating the weekend as a once off and the team had to get on with it". He also said the team's effort the previous week against the Storm was 'fantastic'.

I feel our Chairman has his head slightly in the sand in relation to on field performance at the moment.
His head is not in the sand it's (with all due respect) up his arse

His head is not in the sand it's (with all due respect) up his arse
Yup. Helloooooo Scott Penn you dimwit. We've lost 11 of our last 14 games FFS.

This isn't a once of.

Penn must be taking too many dietary pills, because I'm sure it's complete diahrer spewing from his mouth there.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6