The Sea Eagles crisis!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s 11 one offs
Cats have 9 lives but these cat has more than 11
510133012-612x612.jpg

Wow 5 years later, 2 different coaching setups since and nothing has changed. We are a joke on the field and pretty much the same off it. How much longer do they think supporters are going to put up with being served the same sh*t sandwiches year after year.

Wow 5 years later, 2 different coaching setups since and nothing has changed. We are a joke on the field and pretty much the same off it. How much longer do they think supporters are going to put up with being served the same sh*t sandwiches year after year.
Well the lack of crowd will tell you how long they will put up with it. I’ve got a season ticket and I’m Very unlikely to turn up and watch this **** show again next home game.

I think we maybe on Slow death spiral. No decent player will ever want to come here. The pessimist in me says we may have 5 years left on our current trajectory. We will either fold or relocate unless Penn sells

If we are cooked , I’m cooked.

I’ll never support another team.

Hope not , but that’s the deal, they go , I’m gone from the game.
Same here no manly, no nrl for me. As it is I don’t really watch finals when we ain’t in it. After manly finish in pretty much out. Haven’t watched the last 2 GFs.

If we are cooked , I’m cooked.

I’ll never support another team.

Hope not , but that’s the deal, they go , I’m gone from the game.
I’m with you, Mark. I will go down with the ship if it sinks (I doubt it will). My Aunty on the other hand, a manly supporter for 30+ years has changed to the dolphins. Many more will follow, unfortunately…

I'll put my hand up and thought he was. After the Storm game I was quite happy with him. Sad to see he has gone down the Hasler path, picking the same duds week after week. Anyone could see from the Mudgee game that Cooper Johns was a dud. Picking Parker and Harper, not insisting that Tom play centre (where he doesn't have to run hard) and persisting with Croker, Alaoi and a few others is sad. Why can't he see what we see every game?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8