The race for the top 8.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly need to win all remaining games
You can have a bit of joy doing ladder prediction
They could possibly make it if they loose one game but as mickqld quoted they will need some big wins in the games they win
A few games they lost when they should have won are coming back to bite them
I did the predictor...
Had manly making the 8 even after dropping one game.
Had Roosters missing the 8...
Also had Roosters loosing last night against the Donkeys @:cry:

Well that doesnt help....

Guess we can only keep winning and see what happens
Absolutely....we are playing really well. OK so we had the hissy last week and St.George at Kogarah without 60% of our first contact defence missing was always going to be hard.
The one I'm dirty on is the Cows. Smashed em for 73 minutes and for some reason fell over. But overall our form is good. I expect a Manly win tonight and we can get on a roll. Got good records against sharks home and raiders away. With just a touch of luck I'm expecting a good end to the year.

I suppose finishing in the top 8 extends our season by a week but in reality we are just cannon fodder.

We need to regroup and with a fit Turbo prepare for 2023.

If Tom gets injured early and is out for a other season I really don’t know what to say , a million a year for a player to largely sit on the sidelines is a real killer.

Feels like we need to win 5 from 5 to make it.

I’ve never seen us have so many games in a season where we should have won and just didn’t for one reason or another

I suppose finishing in the top 8 extends our season by a week but in reality we are just cannon fodder.

We need to regroup and with a fit Turbo prepare for 2023.

If Tom gets injured early and is out for a other season I really don’t know what to say , a million a year for a player to largely sit on the sidelines is a real killer.
And hopefully fully fit Schuster and fainu if found not guilty.

I think we finish 9th and those games against cowboys parra at com bank stadium the difference in us missing the 8.

I think we finish 9th and those games against cowboys parra at com bank stadium the difference in us missing the 8.
Yes I don’t think we’ll make the 8, winning the last 5 in a row is a big ask.

And yes I know if the cards fall right we could get there with 4.

Issue is we are losing Foz (I think one of our overall best and consistent players these past two years), Davey (solid player), Walker (who adds all types of X-factor and energy), Taupau (statistically our biggest metre maker since AFB), and in my view these are huge holes, particularly given we've blooded the blue chip rookies already and are presently a .400 team.

Just don't see or get where the improvement comes from?

Issue is we are losing Foz (I think one of our overall best and consistent players these past two years), Davey (solid player), Walker (who adds all types of X-factor and energy), Taupau (statistically our biggest metre maker since AFB), and in my view these are huge holes, particularly given we've blooded the blue chip rookies already and are presently a .400 team.

Just don't see or get where the improvement comes from?
I agree with you on that one I don't see us improving greatly in 2023 and we are even more next year a few injuries away from being a bottom 4 side.

I agree also we are losing a great size of experience next year and it's a concern no doubt.

I agree with you on that one I don't see us improving greatly in 2023 and we are even more next year a few injuries away from being a bottom 4 side.

I agree also we are losing a great size of experience next year and it's a concern no doubt.

Like you rightfully pointed out though mate, the flipper to all that, is we may get Fainu back (what that does for Croker I don't know), Lawton will be back (we've missed him a fair bit of the season), Turbo will be back (missed a lot of every season), and Tuilagi comes in.

I also hope that Weekes finds a spot in the team (possibly in Walkers current utility role). Unfortunately then the cupboard is pretty bare.

Maybe Tuitavake makes the team (no idea why he hasn't been given an opportunity yet - especially last week).

But we NEED a marquee signing or TWO - and if what I've been told is true, we may already have one of those (if cards fall into place).

Well we are now gone

Such a disgusting season and to think we have no real direction coming in 2023. Scary thinking about.

Oh well

Just another long off season over summer to come.

200.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4