The race for the top 8.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
10 wins and 10 losses says it all
When I think if the close losses and being run down it just confirms to me that we were not good enough to win the game
Sure we could call ourselves unlucky but we have not been good enough to win football games consistently
Through my filtered eyes I think we have the cattle but maybe not

Season was over when Turbo went down and Cummins did his Hayne impression. As usual it was Parra involved.

The top 8 is the top 8, however in what order it’s still to be determined.

Neither the Raiders or Manly are a realistic chance of getting in.

Yeah I know , so many losses for one team , 4 wins for us , yada yada , sorry ain’t happening.

All I want to see now is some effort put in and some pride ( wrong choice of word but you know what I mean ) shown in the logo and the brand.

3 wins out of the 4 would give us a good start for 2023.

Even 2 from 4.

But lose all 4 and holy **** we are in deep strife.

The top 8 is the top 8, however in what order it’s still to be determined.

Neither the Raiders or Manly are a realistic chance of getting in.

Yeah I know , so many losses for one team , 4 wins for us , yada yada , sorry ain’t happening.

All I want to see now is some effort put in and some pride ( wrong choice of word but you know what I mean ) shown in the logo and the brand.

3 wins out of the 4 would give us a good start for 2023.

Even 2 from 4.

But lose all 4 and holy **** we are in deep strife.
As I was saying earlier!!!

Not yet Mark. We need Parra to lose the next three, Canberra to lose two out of their next four, and we obviously need to win the next four. Where there's life there's hope.
Ok. I admit defeat. As of now we have no life and no hope. 2023 cannot come quick enough.

The race for the top 8 perspective .....

This season we were never in the race from game one even when Tom was playing

The top 8 teams learned how to contain Tom and subsequently contain Manly

Our race was over before it began

So, what's the formula now for us to make the finals and win the premiership? :nerd:

Pennies, Storm, Cows, Roosters, Eels, Sharks, Bunnies, Donkeys and Titans all get done for salary cap breaches :party:

So, what's the formula now for us to make the finals and win the premiership? :nerd:

Pennies, Storm, Cows, Roosters, Eels, Sharks, Bunnies, Donkeys and Titans all get done for salary cap breaches :party:
The formular for success is accountability

I agree, Bozo. Doesn't seem to be much of it around the club these days. My, how far we have fallen from the Arko days @:cry:
Arko was great but let us also give credit to where credit is due

Arko , Des , Max , and Mr Penn all Made Manly great and won Premierships

But ......

Its been along time since 2011 and we cannot keep living in the past

We need to raise our high standards once again and honour our legendary club the mighty sea eagles

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4