The race for the top 8.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the 8 as it stands will be the 8 that contest the finals , as to the order , take your pick.

Neither us or the Raiders will get in.

We’ll finish about where we are BUT could go as high as 9th or as low as 11th.

You just can’t afford to drop games like we did ( the Eels one earlier in the year ) and the last 3.

Win those and we’d be knocking on the door of the top 4.

After a top 4 finish last year and the talent we have in this squad it is very disappointing to be out of contention with four weeks to go.
Changes no matter how difficult must be made, tough decisions aren't easy but that's why the CEO is paid the big bucks, we can no longer put up with second rate football punctuated by occasional brilliance, I want to see a team that plays to its potential week in week out

I think the 8 as it stands will be the 8 that contest the finals , as to the order , take your pick.

Neither us or the Raiders will get in.

We’ll finish about where we are BUT could go as high as 9th or as low as 11th.

You just can’t afford to drop games like we did ( the Eels one earlier in the year ) and the last 3.

Win those and we’d be knocking on the door of the top 4.

We'll finish 11th. Remember what people said to me and how they abused me for saying we'll be a 11th - 13th (or something similar) team? I was apparently this, that and the other (merchant of doom, negative so & so) all the bells and whistles thrown at me...funny how the wheel spins.

$15 per month subscription. Why not, everything else seems to be pay by the month these days !
Change your profile from Journey Man to Merchant of Doom! Do it just for fun. And also put a pic of the grim reaper in Manly jersey. Haha

OK I'm in. 12 months supply please.
And its so easy with easypay!

1659862305747.png

Actually just make it 6 months, in case things look rosier after next pre-season. I can always top up monthly after that depending how we are going ;)

Change your profile from Journey Man to Merchant of Doom! Do it just for fun. And also put a pic of the grim reaper in Manly jersey. Haha

Done - just got to wait for a moderator to approve the name change - @Dan :rofl:

Can I preface this by saying I'm not trying to change my account so people don't know who I am, or that I'm trying to hide or anything - so I don't get abused?

@Chip and Chase - you're on - can you please approve the name change please? Also hope this doesn't mean I have to go head to head with @God on theology ! Bwaahahahaha

Done - just got to wait for a moderator to approve the name change - @Dan :rofl:

Can I preface this by saying I'm not trying to change my account so people don't know who I am, or that I'm trying to hide or anything - so I don't get abused?

@Chip and Chase - you're on - can you please approve the name change please? Also hope this doesn't mean I have to go head to head with @God on theology ! Bwaahahahaha
Haha just saw the profile pic. That’s gold. The manly grim reaper cutting down our finals chances every two years!

As much as I like most of the guys that are leaving, I agree time to be looking at 2023. Shuster to 6 and time to give Weekes a proper game at a minimum.

And given Garrick is carrying an injury we need to give either Koula or Weekes a chance at fullback.

Zac Fulton also deserves a bench run.

Let's just see what we have with these guys.
I agree, but whilst there is a mathematical chance Des and his coaches will still work to that possibility. But once we are 100% out then i would like to see the coach give some youngsters a run and confidence building experience. However we all know Des won’t do that either lol

I agree, but whilst there is a mathematical chance Des and his coaches will still work to that possibility. But once we are 100% out then i would like to see the coach give some youngsters a run and confidence building experience. However we all know Des won’t do that either lol
From experience, when a team is said to have a mathematical chance, they really have no chance, or as in Dumber and Dumber, one chance in a million, however some may still think we're a chance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6