The race for the top 8.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bottom half of the 8 is still very close, so I haven't lost hope yet. If any teams lose key players, anything could happen. Some examples of incidents in this round include:

Eels lost Moses, their kicker and playmaker, out injured for a month
Rabbits could lose Burgess if he's suspended
Broncos could/will lose Carrigan if he's suspended at judiciary
Storm have lost their injured fullbacks indefinitely
Roosters lost injured prop Collins indefinitely
and obviously Panthers lost Cleary and Luai till the finals

It's going to take a big effort by the team for the next 5 weeks, starting with our must-win game on Friday. With a bit of luck though, you never know!
Gotta feeling if we can do a number on Parra, this could give us the springboard to go on a run, albeit a tough run.

We deserved to beat them in Round 1 and were denied by the most ludicsrous call on full time that handed them the undeserved win. Whatever else happens this year I just want us to flog the Eels this week if nothing else. It been a very ordinary season for us thus far.

We deserved to beat them in Round 1 and were denied by the most ludicsrous call on full time that handed them the undeserved win. Whatever else happens this year I just want us to flog the Eels this week if nothing else. It been a very ordinary season for us thus far.
+ this

I’m sick of my best mate giving me **** all year , so to beat his team once would almost be enough for me in our current circumstances.

Win and I get 6 months of ribbing!!

Yeah spot on , we make the 8 we are cannon fodder anyway.

To be honest I’d hate to see that.
If we win the next 5 and make the 8 then firstly I'll run naked through the forum, 2nd we won't be cannon fodder, in fact I'd say we'll win the first final except if it's against the vermin who are going to get legged up again.

I can see Manly making this year's grand final. I put a tenner on us last week at $81 and am considering another go now we are out to $101. Easy money :party:

(give money to betting agencies responsibly) @:D

I'm hoping we get Fainu and Turbo back for next year. It would be nice to play a season with our first choice spine on the park.
Schuster needs to get in shape too if he is staying, been hopeless this year.

Why is everyone so quick to deem us no chance.

Roosters and Canberra have Broncos and Panthers. We win and they could both easily lose and we are all back on equal points

I can see Manly making this year's grand final. I put a tenner on us last week at $81 and am considering another go now we are out to $101. Easy money :party:

(give money to betting agencies responsibly) @:D
At those prices,,,, gee hard to gamble responsibly...

Ok... Im in

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4