The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garrick was hardly incredible for us this year but maybe that’s more to do with his inside service than him as a player.

Agree Mark. There were times he was catching a cold out on that wing while Sirro stepped back into traffic.

As I've said previously in the Saab thread I think; he's no world beater but he's better than what we saw this year.

Agree Mark. There were times he was catching a cold out on that wing while Sirro stepped back into traffic.

As I've said previously in the Saab thread I think; he's no world beater but he's better than what we saw this year.
Height would help but even with that they have to get kicks to them to actually use that advantage!!

Is there any chance we keep Garrick and also get Saab? Dragons were looking for a swap but now they have Jack Bird do they still need a swap? Or maybe they can have Hoppa? Thoughts...
Walker Suli
Saab Garrick
Turbo
Looks pretty strong back 5
Funa, Parker Harper and Burbo as depth.
*edit: I'd still move Garrick to the left wing

Seriously don't want to offend but what the F! you want Funa and Harper as back up? They were a bright light in what was a truly BS end of season.

Seriously if your right I'm gone

Seriously don't want to offend but what the F! you want Funa and Harper as back up? They were a bright light in what was a truly BS end of season.

Seriously if your right I'm gone
So you want both Funa and Harper starting? Look at the quality of depth at the Panthers and Storm etc. Guys like Staines, Burton can't get a run, Naden dropped to beach... thays the sort of depth you need to win a comp. Having Funa, Parker, Harper, Hoppa ain't gonna win us a comp! Simple!!!
Who would you drop to fit these 2 in?

I think he can become a world beater, he is a Daniel Tupou clone that runs the 100m in 11 seconds. The kids a freak... and I say kid cos he is still a kid. Give him a year or two, he will be pushing origin

So you want both Funa and Harper starting? Look at the quality of depth at the Panthers and Storm etc. Guys like Staines, Burton can't get a run, Naden dropped to beach... thays the sort of depth you need to win a comp. Having Funa, Parker, Harper, Hoppa ain't gonna win us a comp! Simple!!!
Who would you drop to fit these 2 in?

First Walker doesn't want to play centre, if so, he will leave. I think Harper and Suli in centres will work. They need to find a spot for Funa somewhere, he's earned it

and you think Garrick will win a comp, the defense rests

First Walker doesn't want to play centre, if so, he will leave. I think Harper and Suli in centres will work. They need to find a spot for Funa somewhere, he's earned it

I agree Funa has earned a spot somewhere ,if Walker doesnt want to play center after what he has put the club thru over the years then as much as I like him then its good bye and good luck Dylan
Also I don't think anyone is suggesting Garrick will win us a comp ,but I think he is better than what he showed this year without some decent service from the inside ,which because of all our injuries was clearly lacking .
Your witness :)

If Walker is with us it'll be as centre.
Suli won't start the year with injury so I suppose you'd go with Harper and Parker as our centres with Funa and someone on the wing? That backline is woeful and we'd be in for more of the same **** as this year if that's what we've got running out

Has Funa really earned a starting NRL spot or has he shown he is a quality young player with plenty of upside and potential. Whether you went Garrick or Funa is not a big deal. My argument is we need quality depth like Funa, Harper etc. If these guys are starting then our depth is Parker, Hoppa and Taufua.. that depth won't win us a comp.

When did Walker say he didn’t wanna play centre?????

I agree Funa has earned a spot somewhere ,if Walker doesnt want to play center after what he has put the club thru over the years then as much as I like him then its good bye and good luck Dylan
Also I don't think anyone is suggesting Garrick will win us a comp ,but I think he is better than what he showed this year without some decent service from the inside ,which because of all our injuries was clearly lacking .
Your witness :)
On cross examination. Is his defense good enough? He plays a compacted defense which opens up more than our 50% tries against us... and that includes what Taufua does as well. This game is about confidence, after letting tries in he's gone mentally.

If Walker is with us it'll be as centre.
Suli won't start the year with injury so I suppose you'd go with Harper and Parker as our centres with Funa and someone on the wing? That backline is woeful and we'd be in for more of the same **** as this year if that's what we've got running out

Hey Robbo, personally I think that Walker is 200 times better in the centres than 5/8. Schuster should get that 5/8 spot any way. I'm told he will have a dummy spit if made too. Hopefully he's grown up and realise that he should be grateful to play any where? Given where the team is I don't see Walker there long. My wish would be that he plays centre and regains form in a big way and realises the 5/8 thing was the impossible dream

Over the past 2 or so years, Even told me at a function he didn't like centre because he couldn't "excel". He wants to be the play maker, earn big bucks.
Well he may well be the one we trade for someone we need because I think young Schuster might have his hands in the 5/8 position so if he doesn’t want to play centre he might be seeking a transfer to somewhere he can play on the halves.

Over the past 2 or so years, Even told me at a function he didn't like centre because he couldn't "excel". He wants to be the play maker, earn big bucks.
The more I hear of this the more I think Walker will be purged. If he wants to dummy spit at playing centre than move him on and use his money elsewhere... maybe Fusitua, Funa to centre
Chez, Schuster, Funa, Suli, Saab, Fusitua. Now that's a backline

Well he may well be the one we trade for someone we need because I think young Schuster might have his hands in the 5/8 position so if he doesn’t want to play centre he might be seeking a transfer to somewhere he can play on the halves.

I hope so...I never wanted him anywhere near our squad. He has been one of the poorest signings I can remember...and that is some seriously crappy company he is in.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4