The Owners speak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have had the honour to have met Magnificent Max and the saviour of our great club .
Max presented a wonderful man with a warm heart and a humble smile and off course a very proud Manly man .
I will never forget the time I met him at our leauges club and all of the Manly people should never forget what Max has done for our club and what he means to our club
The Max Delmege Manly Sea eagles historical record breaking grand final win over the Storm says it all .
Max will for ever be written in our clubs history books and for ever have a place in all the Manly supporters hearts
View attachment 9314
I love this photo.
Can you send it to my Facebook page.

I will save and add to maxs photo book Im making him

Did anyone else get the irony of Penn's sledge at Twenty being a 'rookie' coach?
What about being the 'rookie' owners of an NRL club? What experience at this did/do you have, Scott?
Did you hear the segment on fox sports the other night? Talking all things your mentioning above. The link is on Facebook

Did you hear the segment on fox sports the other night? Talking all things your mentioning above. The link is on Facebook
Sorry but I don't have Fox nor am I on Facebook.
And what is this new ornithological phenomenon called Twitter?
I do enjoy a handwritten letter though.

Did anyone else get the irony of Penn's sledge at Twenty being a 'rookie' coach?
What about being the 'rookie' owners of an NRL club? What experience at this did/do you have, Scott?
If it was not for the rookie owner we would not have a club
So I would say the owner is doing ok and has a plan . All clubs go through cycles but not all clubs have had the success that we have had with the Penns and Max
Does any one know any one else that can step in and step up and do better for our club ?

Last edited:
So I would say the owner is doing ok and has a plan . All clubs go through cycles but not all clubs have had the success that we have had with the Penns and Max
Does any one knows any one else that can step in and step up and do better for our club ?
If the plan has been to turn this club into a laughing stock then it has worked.
If you think that the club has a future with this ownership structure then your optimism is blinding your judgement.

Reading all this in the media just makes me disappointed in the club. I imagine after today's events Baz is going to give Penn a serve in the media, again another bad look.

We have always had our off feild drama, but we were always so dominate. Now its just sad.

Hopefully we can beat the tigpies on Thurs, and at least avoid the spoon. If the players keep saying they support Baz, mabye they can play like it.

Then write the year off, get the new coach in, and start making tough decisions.

I think the Penns also need to look themselves in the mirror and evaluate if they really should be involved anymore, cause we have only gone backwards.

If the plan has been to turn this club into a laughing stock then it has worked.
If you think that the club has a future with this ownership structure then your optimism is blinding your judgement.
We have had success under the Penns and I believe success will come again .
Success in the future with Tom , Jake and DCE only the true believers can see
as all the doubters are blinded by their pessimism ;)
blind-man-moving-walking-stick-his-dog-26849837.jpg

Does any one know any one else that can step in and step up and do better for our club ?

Hugh Jackman. Come on Wolverine, buy this club and bring all your Hollywood mates with you.

Tooves as Coach and Hugh as the new owner. Come on Football gods, make it happen.
tooves and hugh.jpg

I believe the penns have given enough support to barrett, barrett was just out of his depth. He wanted the best for the players but also himself .He is not Manly. The penns have poured 12 million out of their own pocket trying to make manly successful. They are trying to get upgrades, hire staff etc. A newcoach is what we need now. Look at souths with a new coach, can turn things around quickly. I was thinking Madge, but i think henerys personality and stategic mind will help manly and suit them. Be an easy transition.

I believe the penns have given enough support to barrett, barrett was just out of his depth. He wanted the best for the players but also himself .He is not Manly. The penns have poured 12 million out of their own pocket trying to make manly successful. They are trying to get upgrades, hire staff etc. A newcoach is what we need now. Look at souths with a new coach, can turn things around quickly. I was thinking Madge, but i think henerys personality and stategic mind will help manly and suit them. Be an easy transition.
You are on the ball Brother !!!

Ah yes he was everywhere when we were successful. Hasn't been sighted off Nobby's in recent years, has he????
Hugh is a good man but he is not a passionate Manly man Like Penn
Money talks
They both have money and one puts his money and time where his heart is .
Owning a club is a thankless job as you will never please everyone and you will always have ungrateful people having a go at you
But there would be no greater pleasure than owning the club you love
To all the doubters
Money talks and bull**** walks
I will be always loyal to all that have inve$ted in our club

Hi mate,

Good to see you check in from time to time.

Sorry to say that yet again I failed at the last fan standing comp named after your Dad.

Must be quite a few coaching contenders on silvertails for a start.

Probably most here would be better than the list put up, better luck next year mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8