The Owners speak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Barrett situation is Barrett's fault regardless of what you think of the Penns. The coach of Manly spoke to his media mate from Penrith, rubbishing our facilities and obviously told him he had quit a month and half ago.The media mate then went on TV and rubbished Manly's resources and lack of support for poor Trent.
It all started with Barrett opening his mouth to the opposition. Barrett quit his contract. Despite having a crap record the Penn's were actually prepared to stick with him.
Barrett was offered a lot more support than Toovey was.
No bleeding heart for Barrett from my direction.

From Wendy Harmer on Twitter (57,000 followers) today:
What an ugly spectacle is Scott Penn dumping on Trent Barrett today in the @dailytelegraph I can tell you, as an ex-Eagles Angel, local Manly fans tell me how appalled they are at the way things are going @seaEagles - and they don't blame Barrett!!
Everyone I talked to agree it's unseemly and unprofessional.:cool:

People feel Baz was put in as Bozo's puppet and then left high and dry.:confused:

Penn's problem is that locals all saw how 2v was whiteanted and now history is repeating for Baz :swear:

#NotHappyPeninsula

Hi Mrs D,

You can ignore any member here. Click on their name/avatar and it will bring up a small stats screen. You will see the word ignore upper right of that screen, click on that and your problems are solved.
Thankyou.
Not sure why that particular person must answer to all my comments despite saying they won’t and every time must be rude!

I’m not quite tech savvy and still learning this site. So Thankyou for your help. Much appreciated.

The Barrett situation is Barrett's fault regardless of what you think of the Penns. The coach of Manly spoke to his media mate from Penrith, rubbishing our facilities and obviously told him he had quit a month and half ago.The media mate then went on TV and rubbished Manly's resources and lack of support for poor Trent.
It all started with Barrett opening his mouth to the opposition. Barrett quit his contract. Despite having a crap record the Penn's were actually prepared to stick with him.
Barrett was offered a lot more support than Toovey was.
No bleeding heart for Barrett from my direction.
He had himself more of interest than the club in the end. Had enough support, he just was over his head and couldn't handle all the external dramas we had this year.

I have had the honour to have met Magnificent Max and the saviour of our great club .
Max presented a wonderful man with a warm heart and a humble smile and off course a very proud Manly man .
I will never forget the time I met him at our leauges club and all of the Manly people should never forget what Max has done for our club and what he means to our club
The Max Delmege Manly Sea eagles historical record breaking grand final win over the Storm says it all .
Max will for ever be written in our clubs history books and for ever have a place in all the Manly supporters hearts
View attachment 9314

And @Mrs D in a Manly jersey ( looks way better than that “ other one” you occasionally wear)!!

Well this bashing in the media will continue. Baz already said he will make a statement, which I am sure will not be pretty. The Media vultures are loving this.

If the players really want to try and calm things, then go smash the tigers tommorrow. Show the team is a united front.

Get through these 2 games, Baz will make his statement and it wont be pretty, but he will then be officially gone. The club needs to act like an adult and release a statement stating they will make no more comment on the issue and look forward to the future.

I have no doubt that the club has lawyers involved preventing Baz saying too much.

I believe the penns have given enough support to barrett, barrett was just out of his depth. He wanted the best for the players but also himself .He is not Manly. The penns have poured 12 million out of their own pocket trying to make manly successful. They are trying to get upgrades, hire staff etc. A newcoach is what we need now. Look at souths with a new coach, can turn things around quickly. I was thinking Madge, but i think henerys personality and stategic mind will help manly and suit them. Be an easy transition.
That's funny, because Souths new coach used to be our assistant coach. Laughable...not.

Great to see you on here, Earnie. I fear we are not doing your father proud this year. Hopefully we can get past all this bulldust that is going on at the moment and do him proud again in the very near future.

From Wendy Harmer on Twitter (57,000 followers) today:
What an ugly spectacle is Scott Penn dumping on Trent Barrett today in the @dailytelegraph I can tell you, as an ex-Eagles Angel, local Manly fans tell me how appalled they are at the way things are going @seaEagles - and they don't blame Barrett!!
The way the eagles angels have been handled so sad for this club
I agree with Wendy here

Don’t know why the eagles angels are gone but penn and co don’t want them so see yah later

Don’t know why the eagles angels are gone but penn and co don’t want them so see yah later
Yep. We were at the forefront of women in league in the most genuine way. Now we hold a lunch for mothers, wives, and girlfriends.
So sad, they were such strong and vibrant women who genuinely loved the club and worked to both raise money and profile for the club.

I believe that was their 2724th mistake.
Yep. We were at the forefront of women in league in the most genuine way. Now we hold a lunch for mothers, wives, and girlfriends.
So sad, they were such strong and vibrant women who genuinely loved the club and worked to both raise money and profile for the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10