The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Wow.
You think so highly of your own opinion it’s quite extraordinary.

I’ll move on now.

Enjoy your opinion.
1) Yes.

2) Where is the logic behind an already heavy unit bigger than many back rowers in the comp requiring more weight to handle the rigours of the forwards.

Toning up at the same weight i can appreciate though, that is where the KPI's should be based on.

Manly forwards physical makeup sometimes leans too much towards the park footballer trundler look that can't keep up with the pace of the game.

DCE sets the example for the younger players on how to look after yourself as a professional athlete but it’s hard to tell that to 21 year olds.What DCE’s durability also does is debunk the theory the surface at Brookvale was questionable and injury laden given there wouldn’t be many players that have played more games on the hallowed turf
Very durable and fit player but at the same time if you don't take on the line much you avoid many crushed leg injuries lodged into the turf or twisted in the tackle.

Also, and seriously, this is Josh pre Souths.....you'd think he was Goergie Rose or Mark Tookey the way some carry on
He is mobile but lacking sharpness that is what people are on about.

Sharper going through the grades but as usual age slows and puts the weight on.

Also some players tend to look fitter straight after preseason and plump up during the year when injuries and the weekly grind takes it's toll.

Schuster will still be effective at 5/8 but will greatly reduce his attacking options and line break potential if he doesn't drop a few kg's and tones up.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Some players are so different from those who came before that they change the way a position is played, Josh at 5/8 could be one of those? Eg he's the opposite of a slight but speedy Keary type.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Shoe in some respects reminds me of Cliffy in that he has skills that few can match. And also like Cliffy, he's starting out in the back row (the old boy was a lock as some might remember. And actually a centre in the bush before that).

Hopefully we get years of joy out of watching Shoe carve up opposition defences like we did with Mr. Lyons.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Tele reporting that the Schu is fit and ready to play against Broncos along side Guaca ... we will flog them.

Early reports of the Schu being a crystal glass, injury prone, cry baby Sookie McFace, wee jessie .. have been highly exaggerated a club spokesman said today.
I'll believe it at 8.00pm Fri night when I see him run out. Till then none of them are a guarantee to be there with our weekly training record as well as covid parties.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12