The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

brad

First Grader
The only way Moylan will end up at the sharks is if trent Barrett coaches them in 18 . Its penrith for now and Manly shortly.

D

Deleted member 26876

Moylan also said to come to northern beaches to surf, so our beaches once again preferred. This rumour is going to take the "battle of the beaches" Tagline a little seriously isn't it. Tipping him to come over to manly seeing how many people have said so. I think he'd be waiting on Baz to get extended before signing or announcing (I don't know this for fact, but presume)

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Moylan also said to come to northern beaches to surf, so our beaches once again preferred. This rumour is going to take the "battle of the beaches" Tagline a little seriously isn't it. Tipping him to come over to manly seeing how many people have said so. I think he'd be waiting on Baz to get extended before signing or announcing (I don't know this for fact, but presume)
He’s a westie so I’ll assume he’s a total kook therefore he’ll love Collaroy.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Second level, Deckbar on The Strand, Dee Why , overlooking the beach on a friendly spring afternoon is heaven. Do it a couple of times a year. Dee Why beach has been improved significantly in the last 20 years and is now a great place to visit. The Strand leaves most other beachfront eateries for dead. And that view towards Long Reef. Sheer bliss

• 👍
Reactions: R3

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I'm from Collaroy, tell you if I see him there @;)
Lucky you Harry . Collaroy and all Gods country the Northern beaches is paradise . I am from the St George area and places like Kogarah bay and Brighton beach are nothing like the Majestic Northern Beaches.
I love going to watch our team play and enjoy the drives all the way to Palm Beach .
If I ever win the lotto I will be living at Lotto land Gods country

D

Deleted member 26876

Lucky you Harry . Collaroy and all Gods country the Northern beaches is paradise . I am from the St George area and places like Kogarah bay and Brighton beach are nothing like the Majestic Northern Beaches.
I love going to watch our team play and enjoy the drives all the way to Palm Beach .
If I ever win the lotto I will be living at Lotto land Gods country
We've actually lived in Melbourne for a few years (renting), I think I've only mentioned that once. Although we've just returned back. It's a world above what Melbourne offers, and the st george area would be a world above too I'm sure. Melbourne has just been cold and is a boring concrete jungle (imo) or so to speak. Incredibly happy to finally be back and hyped to be playing football again, I've played in Melbourne for a bit and just missed getting into the state rep team, but I've improved over the year (not enough teams this season) and will be trying to go a step above back in Sydney.

Having grown up in Collaroy I had never taken it for granted, although I definitely am now

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Harry your comment about taking things for granted, applies to this old bear as well. I was raised initially in Lindfield and then from school age on the hill overlooking Brookvale Oval. I've lived in numerous other locations since leaving the nest and have now settled in a pleasant little community called Berala, near Auburn. Highly multicultural, its a very interesting place to live and great food. But my heart belongs to the Northern Sydney beaches and I often think of returning to 'God's Country'. Having lived there and now elsewhere all over Sydney, every place has its appeal, but there is nothing like the Peninsula, and I love returning there every time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13