The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No saying it won't happen or will. But a lot can happen when players are unsure to continue contract and get release. Similar to when rumours of Marty and Dylan came about.
He there marquee man I got no doubt there a lot of convincing him to stay, heard the sally Fitzgibbon rumour.
Question here is this what we need to be a top 4 side - yes and no. Is he a superstar in making best footy on front of him will he improve our side yes.
But is this spot a real need to replace I say no - a second rower and top line centre is what we need that's pretty clear to everyone.
Now given neither our club nor Penrith have addressed it suggests there behind closed doors going on, will we get him I not sure. Have we released green to take up a 3 year deal ?
We need to long term develop tom wright kid has amazing raw skills does he need some time in nsw cup for sure but should he be part of club in future yes.
Not so sure Moylan a done deal, I believe Penrith are trying to keep him imo.

That narrative made me dizzy.

From what I remember.....the Japanese team had suffered a few injuries and were struggling to field a full team so coach Mannix suited up and played, even showing he still had plenty of toe by scoring a runaway try (he didn't drop that one lol). But because he was only the coach and not registered to play, the Japs were DQ'd for the game, and only that game IIRC.

From what I remember.....the Japanese team had suffered a few injuries and were struggling to field a full team so coach Mannix suited up and played, even showing he still had plenty of toe by scoring a runaway try (he didn't drop that one lol). But because he was only the coach and not registered to play, the Japs were DQ'd for the game, and only that game IIRC.
I don't think he's dropped the ball off the field either.
Isn't he some sort of high profile business type?

Sign her, whatever it takes.

IMG_3064.JPG

I guess there is the consideration that one of the reasons he wants to come to Manly is because of the beaches. Now I understand Cronulla has a few of those. But then would you like to paddle in a few featureless ponds or have your choice of the World Class beaches north of the Spit.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8