The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I saw Andy Irons surf when I was in Hawaii in 2010. He was looking fit and happy at Sunset.
A few months later he is found dead @:cry:
I was at Sunset in 2002 when he got crowned the first time. Watching the Wolfpak chair him up to the podium. One of my favourite memories. And the shotgun claim is still the best!

http://beachgrit.com/2015/06/andy-irons-and-the-best-claim-in-surfing-history/

Like so many of the great ones - a flawed genius.

(Need to update the emojis so I can give him shaka)

apparently manly have pulled out of the race for moylan after penrith have placed a 250k transfer fee tag on his head for clubs trying to poach him

I'm not unhappy. I reckon we have some up-and-coming talent who will make their mark on first grade next season.

2017-09-28-22-50-58-297560772.jpg

I'm not unhappy. I reckon we have some up-and-coming talent who will make their mark on first grade next season.
I'm actually very happy about this - you don't want a player who screams high maintenance.

The transfer fee is a try-on from Penrith.

I still think he wants out and they want to let him go.

Only a club with an oversupply of money and an undersupply of brains would agree to pay Penrith a transfer fee in the circumstances.

Watch for Parra to enter the race soon...

Only a club with an oversupply of money and an undersupply of brains would agree to pay Penrith a transfer fee in the circumstances.

Rabbids need a 6, and they have the Cap space.

Rusty is lobbying Greenturd for the Sutton Long Serving Player Cap Relief scam that he gave the Scumos and Cows :cool:

Last edited:

Well the Dalai loves confused young men who can play 5/8...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11