The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's a terrible half. Centre or fullback for mine. Preferably centre, would love him at manly

That's a wet dream and a half...........Moylan would be the bomb!

Unlikely though, not really in Bozo's target market..............i.e. other team's rejects
Geez you just brought back memories then NL......
Anyway moving on apparently he's discussed it with Gould and Griffin for no result.
Look if the riff play hardball we might even..... albeit reluctantly, let them have Lewis back !!

Geez you just brought back memories then NL......
Anyway moving on apparently he's discussed it with Gould and Griffin for no result.
Look if the riff play hardball we might even..... albeit reluctantly, let them have Lewis back !!

To be honest, I find this story hard to believe though.

He's recently signed an extension, he's captain, the fans love him and he's been playing in the halves (what he wants right?).
Why would he be wanting to leave.....................sure no one wants to live in Penrith, but he could commute ;-)

If Bozo's and Manly are serious, we should show real intent, dump a heap of deadwood for cap space and chase Moylan whatever the cost.

Don't care where the bloke ends up, as we know only to well, this sort of stuff will certainly be a distraction tomorrow for their team.

And he is a goal kicker and the calmest player on the field.:clap:

Would love to have him at Brookie :happy:
Thought he could kick.
Been a while because of Cleary.
If it's legit, and it's across all outlets now, go hard at it and try and get him.
But he'd have to be released to us because of the bozo/ gus no poaching clause.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7