The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree with the forwards, but Moylan is a gun, and imagine having him on one side and Cherry on the other, opposition sides would spend their time trying to guess which way the ball would be going.
I wasn't that excited first hearing of the rumour but now i think about it, adding a young gun player like Moylan next to cherry would be amazing. Baz would bring out the best in him too, don't think we have seen the best of moylan yet. Chez and moylan in the halves for the next 4 years can really build a lethal halves pairing.

MM...Not many would want to tackle this bloke, especially if he had his Illudium P-36 Space Modulator handy
6c06ac803072cdcdc2531969d81392b9--marvin-the-martian-cartoon-characters.jpg

With Chez and Moylan we would arguably have the best halves in the comp and the spine will also thrive . We also have some under 20s speedsters knocking on the door so the Manly Mansion is building up nicely.
Manly Premiership House rules is the great Incomparable Immortal rules

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Moylan, in the sense I get the feeling he is a bit precious, and at times disinterested.

But, two running halves and no game manager? Can he play Hooker lol.

As someone else said any announcements will be tied to when they are trying to sell 2018 memberships.

Don't think that starts until November so it might be like " Dry October" until anything happens.

In the meantime just speculation!

Last edited:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...a/news-story/4675ca7ee4b7cfab162b8e93ab874400

MOYLAN WANTS TO STAY: MERRIN

Penrith back-rower Trent Merrin insists injured skipper Matt Moylan loves the NRL club and won’t be leaving amid rumours of a rift with teammates.

The former NSW back-rower was adamant Moylan would be staying with the club at the foot of the Blue Mountains for the 2018 NRL season, despite reports Manly, Cronulla and Wests Tigers are interested in the playmaker.

“He loves the place, he doesn’t want to go anywhere, that’s the feedback I’m getting from him, so it’s all positive from my end,” Merrin told Sky Sports Radio on Thursday.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...a/news-story/4675ca7ee4b7cfab162b8e93ab874400

Penrith back-rower Trent Merrin insists injured skipper Matt Moylan loves the NRL club and won’t be leaving amid rumours of a rift with teammates.

The former NSW back-rower was adamant Moylan would be staying with the club at the foot of the Blue Mountains for the 2018 NRL season, despite reports Manly, Cronulla and Wests Tigers are interested in the playmaker.

“He loves the place, he doesn’t want to go anywhere, that’s the feedback I’m getting from him, so it’s all positive from my end,” Merrin told Sky Sports Radio on Thursday.

It's not his team mates he dislikes!!

Of course Merrin is going to say that when questioned, he's not going to say "oh yeah Moylan hates all the boys, the location, the coach and the team mascot". The title had me worried but after reading that I'm just more confident of us snaring him

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
Of course Merrin is going to say that when questioned, he's not going to say "oh yeah Moylan hates all the boys, the location, the coach and the team mascot". The title had me worried but after reading that I'm just more confident of us snaring him
Didn't they same thing about Merrin before he went to Penrith?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8