The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

Well, if the rumours about both Foran and T-Rex going to the dogs are true, then Des should feel pretty pleased with himself for driving a stake into the heart of the club he once loved.

I hope those who have defended his actions up to this point are satisfied.

Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you underestimate how big of a loss losing Foran AND Trex would be. We have an aging squad and our biggest priority should be retaining youth. If we lose Foran i bloody hope we keep Trex, Matai and Snake.

Foran

Matty Johns said this morn Foran has signed with the Muts.Article on Triple M site. If true this may allow some more coin to retail T Rex

RE: Foran

Hope so, must say the longer it go's on the harder it will be to keep him. I think he is a little overated anyway, a great competitor though not as gifted as DCE. If he is leaving I would move Killer to 5/8 and move Whare to centre. T Rex now a must.

Rambofan said:
Fluffy said:
Rambofan said:
Ceagle said:
Rambofan said:
Really.Well mate with every post suggesting I am wrong,you are making yourself look more stupid than before.We all know you have had no decent first hand mail since you started posting and only rely on people like me to give you the info the Manly Daily wont.

Passionate wanna be supporter fail.
But nothing you have said has happened yet, if you want to be taken serious how about telling us about the injury situation and see if that comes true
really? heck my posts on des leaving the club and taking staff with him.And there is a lot more.

What posts?

You stopped posting under the name between decemeber 2010 and March this year, basically through the entire Des saga
This from another nuffie.I was busy working ON THE ISSUE.Not like you ,neville nobody.

Makes sense, thats the magazine the homeless sell

I don't get why he would go to the bulldogs. He had a season at Manly with Hodkinson as his halves partner, under Des, and were lucky to finish 8th. The next season he kills it with Cherry-Evans, and granted our injuries weren't as bad, he clearly performs better with Cherry-Evans as his halves partner. I also don't think the Dogs would sign Liam, so with all his friends and family at Manly, plus the success he's had, how hard can it be for the club to sell Manly over Canterbury. Unless the Dogs are throwing silly money at him, which I assume they must be, I can see no reason as to why he'd leave us.

I have absolutely no information at all, but my gut feeling is that he is gone. I can't see why it would drag out this long otherwise. Anyone who thinks this isn't a massive loss (if true) is kidding themselves.

NewwyEagle said:
I don't get why he would go to the bulldogs. He had a season at Manly with Hodkinson as his halves partner, under Des, and were lucky to finish 8th. The next season he kills it with Cherry-Evans, and granted our injuries weren't as bad, he clearly performs better with Cherry-Evans as his halves partner. I also don't think the Dogs would sign Liam, so with all his friends and family at Manly, plus the success he's had, how hard can it be for the club to sell Manly over Canterbury. Unless the Dogs are throwing silly money at him, which I assume they must be, I can see no reason as to why he'd leave us.

$$$ + paperbag

40NIL said:
I think he is a little overated anyway.

:huh::rolleyes:

While I do agree that DCE is a more valuable asset to our side moving forward, Foran is certainly not over-rated. His potential is nowhere near realised yet.

Maybe the club is expecting an announcement today that Foran is leaving. The following was posted on the clubs Facebook page:

Our office email and phones will be offline from 12pm today and all of Saturday due to technical upgrades.

Seaeagles.com.au, Twitter and Facebook will still be up and running so you can send through any urgent enquiries.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Apparently it was a caller who rung MMM, after seeing Foran and Des at a coffee shop together early this morning.

simon_eagle said:
40NIL said:
I think he is a little overated anyway.

:huh::rolleyes:

While I do agree that DCE is a more valuable asset to our side moving forward, Foran is certainly not over-rated. His potential is nowhere near realised yet.
If Foran had signed with the Dogs wouldn't we all be hearing loud Official Gloats coming from their kennel? Until then, there is hope....

EagleRock40 said:
Apparently it was a caller who rung MMM, after seeing Foran and Des at a coffee shop together early this morning.

Damn coffee shop how dare they bump into each other and then have a coffee together

if we let t-rex go, we should try get d taylor - not wanted by souffs!

EagleRock40 said:

So because he is talking to his former coach its sinister?

Lockyer still talked to Bennett for years

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8